So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Strawberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Alyssa C.
Lakeside , OR
So delicious dairy-free coconut milk yogurt alternative is the best yogurt in the world because it is dairy free and my son can eat it because he is allergic to Dairy it is certified vegan and certified non-GMO which is amazing because most of the food out there is. So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Strawberry Banana Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
I love yogurt, so when I was told not to have milk, I was really sad. Luckily, I found this dairy-free alternative and I love it! It is a bit pricy compared to other brands, but coupons are usually available to help with cost. I’ve tried several flavors and have liked them all.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
These are so delicious no pun intended. They taste just like regular yogurt but are better on my stomach as I am lactose intolerant. I love this flavor, it is light but still tastes like strawberries.
Hannah V.
Terry, MS
The best vegan yogurt out there. I buy this frequently. I have only tried the vanilla, blueberry, and strawberry, because that's all my local grocery store sells. It is terrific to add to smoothies!!!!!
Lela S.
Weston, FL
The best alternative to yogurt, tastes delicious. I have I️t in the morning with some love crunch granola and tastes amazing! Every flavor is great! Always grab this product
auntsuzieq G.
Bryant
This is what every person that has a dairy allergy wants! I loved yogurt growing up but it makes me sick so I started with this brand and it’s the best. It doesn’t have a sour taste like regular yogurt and this goes well with smoothies, granola, or by itself. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Autumn W.
London, OH
I love coconut and strawberries. This creamy yogurt does not leave an aftertaste the way some do. It is a flavorful treat.. and provides a cruelty-free option for me.
Lexi Z.
perrysburg
This is my favorite alternative to dairy yogurt! There is a slight coconut taste but it's not overwhelming like some other brands. I bought it at Kroger. This is my favorite yogurt!
Julia R.
Houston , TX
I started eating this yogurt when I decided to cut out dairy and I didn’t even mind that it wasn’t my regular yogurt. The consistency is a bit runny but other then that it’s delicious.
Joanna D.
Newport, NC
I love this brand! I eat the So Delicious Dairy Free yogurts and ice cream all the time. There is often a hint of coconut flavor, as to be expected, but for the most part it tastes like any regular dairy products. They are a bit expensive but sometimes you can find them on sale. You can usually find them at any grocery store.