So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Strawberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
Since discovering that I am lactose intolerant, I was determined ed to find a quality yogurt that I could still enjoy. After experimenting with several different brands and varieties, I am so glad I came across the so delicious coconut milk yogurt alternative ! This yogurt alternative has a great consistency similar to a Greek yogurt. It also does not leave that gross aftertaste in your moth like other brands and varieties. I have loved the strawberry blueberry and raspberry flavors of this brand and am super excited to try more!
Hannah S.
Blue Springs
My all time favorite yogurt! I am lactose intolerant and I have been trying to find replacements for a lot of the food I eat. This is one of them. I am very picky with my food and I actually prefer this yogurt over any other! I also love the strawberry banana and raspberry! Great consistency, not chunky, and amazing flavor.
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
I am so glad that there is a dairy free option for yogurt. I love this brand. The yogurt is so creamy. The only drawback for me is that I can taste the coconut in it, but other than that it's amazing. And I can tolerate the coconut taste so I don't get sick.
Alyssa C.
Lakeside, OR
So delicious dairy-free coconut milk yogurt alternative is the best yogurt in the world because it is dairy free and my son can eat it because he is allergic to Dairy it is certified vegan and certified non-GMO which is amazing because most of the food out there is. So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Strawberry Banana Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub
Hannah V.
Terry, MS
The best vegan yogurt out there. I buy this frequently. I have only tried the vanilla, blueberry, and strawberry, because that's all my local grocery store sells. It is terrific to add to smoothies!!!!!
auntsuzieq G.
Bryant
This is what every person that has a dairy allergy wants! I loved yogurt growing up but it makes me sick so I started with this brand and it’s the best. It doesn’t have a sour taste like regular yogurt and this goes well with smoothies, granola, or by itself. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
I love yogurt, so when I was told not to have milk, I was really sad. Luckily, I found this dairy-free alternative and I love it! It is a bit pricy compared to other brands, but coupons are usually available to help with cost. I’ve tried several flavors and have liked them all.
Jessica K.
Best yogurt alternative I’ve had! I’ve been allergic to dairy since I was 12, so I’ve had a lot. That’s 10 years worth of bad yogurt alternative before I found this gem!

Great... now I’m hungry.
Lela S.
Weston , FL
The best alternative to yogurt, tastes delicious. I have I️t in the morning with some love crunch granola and tastes amazing! Every flavor is great! Always grab this product
Julia R.
Houston , TX
I started eating this yogurt when I decided to cut out dairy and I didn’t even mind that it wasn’t my regular yogurt. The consistency is a bit runny but other then that it’s delicious.