BY SO DELICIOUS

Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been a vegan for a little over a month and a half, considering that, I never thought I’d be able to eat anything ice cream like ever again. With the suggestion of someone on IG, I was told to go out and try it because it’s dairy free! I was reluctant but I decided to go ahead and try it. This dessert was AMAZING!!!! It tastes exactly like ice cream to me but it’s way better. I’d definitely try it! It’s a bit pricey but nothing a coupon could bring down. Lol!
Haley J.
Haley J.
I love the SoDelicious brand! It is so nice to have a company that understands that even people who don't eat dairy can't resist ice cream! While I could definitely snack on this occasionally, the strawberry wasn't my favorite SoDelicious flavor.  The strawberry flavor was sweet at first (I'm assuming due to the coconut milk), but it had a very sour after-taste.  Personally, I don't think ice cream should ever be sour tasting, but it wasn't awful.
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
I have been working on cutting out dairy from my diet for about a year or so now. Ice cream was easy to get rid of, but sometimes I crave something cold, sweet, and creamy. In comes this brand. I really like the variety of flavors (even though there could be more). I prefer the strawberry to the vanilla since it is not as grainy. I still think I prefer the cashew milk base over the coconut base for this same reason, but not by that much.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chicago
In some ways I prefer this to traditional ice cream or frozen yogurt. This was a life saver during pregnancy and soy/dairy free nursing. The calorie count is relatively low, the flavors are to die for, especially the cookie dough, and it's still somehow remained somewhat creamy. It was between shaved ice/almond milk and soy milk.
Chix S.
Chix S.
I enjoy both coconut and strawberry so I really wanted to like this product. The ingredients were cleaner than the other dairy free frozen desserts that I had tried prior to this one and I heard good reviews about the brand so I was hopeful about it. Unfortunately for me, the coconut and strawberry did not work well together. It tasted kind of sour almost. I tried another flavor made with cashew milk which I enjoyed much more so this review is specifically for the strawberry flavor made with coconut milk.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
I've recently been trying to cut back on my dairy intake, so when I saw this product, I had to try it.  This ice cream is so smooth and creamy and taste just as though it was made with dairy milk.  The flavor is great and the consistency is that of regular ice cream.  I would buy this again.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Ann Arbor, MI
To be honest, I am not a super fan of this 'ice cream'. Since there is no dairy, it isn't as creamy and isn't as easy to scoop. It's certainly healthier and could satisfy a craving, but for the price I think I will stick with traditional ice cream.
Daniele D.
Daniele D.
I'm not a big ice cream fan, but let me tell ya! This hits the spot. It's soooo delicious and creamy. I love the consistency. We've tried sooo many other so delicious flavors and this is our fave. It's not overly sweet. We will be buying this again soon!
Yesenia L.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I have a nephew with severe food allergies. We always make sure to have some of this around when he visits so he can have a sweet treat with everyone else. I have no issues with dairy, and even I love the taste of this. Very yummy!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Findlay , OH
Great alternative for ice cream! It's dairy free so I don't feel as guilty and it tastes great! I've tried a lot of flavors and cookie dough is by far my favorite. Would definitely repurchase!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this similar to frozen yogurt?