BY SO DELICIOUS

Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
Amazing!! I love this icecream! Ive been searching for a good strawberry vegan icecream for awhile and i finally found it. Its jusy like the name says. Its so delicious!
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
I have been working on cutting out dairy from my diet for about a year or so now. Ice cream was easy to get rid of, but sometimes I crave something cold, sweet, and creamy. In comes this brand. I really like the variety of flavors (even though there could be more). I prefer the strawberry to the vanilla since it is not as grainy. I still think I prefer the cashew milk base over the coconut base for this same reason, but not by that much.
Haley D.
Natchitoches, LA
I love the SoDelicious brand! It is so nice to have a company that understands that even people who don't eat dairy can't resist ice cream! While I could definitely snack on this occasionally, the strawberry wasn't my favorite SoDelicious flavor.  The strawberry flavor was sweet at first (I'm assuming due to the coconut milk), but it had a very sour after-taste.  Personally, I don't think ice cream should ever be sour tasting, but it wasn't awful.
Alyssa N.
Ann Arbor, MI
To be honest, I am not a super fan of this 'ice cream'. Since there is no dairy, it isn't as creamy and isn't as easy to scoop. It's certainly healthier and could satisfy a craving, but for the price I think I will stick with traditional ice cream.
Daniele D.
I'm not a big ice cream fan, but let me tell ya! This hits the spot. It's soooo delicious and creamy. I love the consistency. We've tried sooo many other so delicious flavors and this is our fave. It's not overly sweet. We will be buying this again soon!
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
I have a nephew with severe food allergies. We always make sure to have some of this around when he visits so he can have a sweet treat with everyone else. I have no issues with dairy, and even I love the taste of this. Very yummy!
Miranda B.
Toledo, OH
Great alternative for ice cream! It's dairy free so I don't feel as guilty and it tastes great! I've tried a lot of flavors and cookie dough is by far my favorite. Would definitely repurchase!
Shyanne S.
Britt, IA
This is hands down the best vegan ice cream I have ever had. I never like strawberry ice cream before I went vegan but with this if I don't portion it out I will sit down and eat the whole container - easily.
Cory Z.
Cleveland, OH
An acceptable alternative to dairy based ice cream, but the strawberry flavour tends to be watery rather than creamy, and goes from too cold and hard, to a weird runny texture .
Emilee Y.
Love that this is both dairy free and soy free. It is fresh and smooth and tastes wonderful! Coconut milk is one of my favorite dairy alternatives. And the coconut compliments the strawberry very well
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this similar to frozen yogurt?