So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Seasonal Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 4-3 fl. oz. Bars

BY SO DELICIOUS

Alease R.
Camp Springs, MD
Soooooooo yummy it's one of my favorites it comes to sweets. Being vegan can be sometimes difficult when finding sweet stuff to eat but these are the best. My only complaint is that you can't find them at most markets I can only get mine at Whole Foods which is an hour away from me.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
So Delicious!! Great tasting. I love how SO still has the creaminess that I love without the added dairy. They are able to keep with the usual consistency of fruit bars with delicious flavors for all to enjoy.
Shelby S.
These popsicles taste more like a pumpkin pie than a pumpkin spice but I like that about them plus they're healthier than regular ice cream and a healthy yet delicious alternative always puts a smile on my face.
Miranda S.
These taste exactly like the pie with a real pumpkin taste and just the right amount of spice. Theses have no milk products in it so even lactose intolerance people can love them.
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
I don't want have to be a do to much of because it is was a so called bad because they were not just because they are so much bad because the same exact problem is because not bad so because they have no no problem idea because
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
Being lactose intolerant I had a hard time finding a good ice cream until I found this one! Soo delicious and satisfying it's not even that different.
alexandria n.
Pumpkin spice everything for this girl right here and this ice cream taste omg so good love it i wish i could find it year around
Bianca B.
Colton, CA
These are honestly the best and I love their new vegans ice cream products to taste with all the sensational and great flavors.
Jen Z.
This cream is amazing! The scent was wonderful and my skin was so smooth and soft! I will definitely be using this again!
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Would recommend this product to all. For the price you pay, it is an ok product. Good value and great use. Smells great.
Victoria F.