BY SO DELICIOUS

Salenna W.
I'm lactose intolerant but for most of my life i handled dairy perfectly fine. Only until recently I began to be unable to take in any milk or milk products. This scared me because I practically lived off of yogurt every morning. I switched from milk to almond milk by the brand So Delicious. Soon in my grocery store, I noticed a yogurt container with the same logo. The almond milk always tastes great so I figured the yogurt must as well. I was totally right. Thank God for this bran because they make absolutely delicious dairy free yogurts and other products.
Lesjahn D.
This is the best non-dairy yogurt I've had yet! The plain flavor is so perfect, you don't even need toppings. It has a slight coconut flavor to it so if coconut isn't your thing, this might not be for you. I'd recommend this as a dairy alternative and great breakfast or snack!
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Im doing the paleo diet which excludes dairy products but ive been using products like this & it hasnt been as hard as I thought it would be. Im not much of a flavored yogurt person so i tried the plain, its good but i just found out there is an unsweetened 1 but they are hard to find the other flavors like strawberry, blueberry, vanilla & raspberry i see all the time. I would recommend & repurchase!
Alisha D.
Kingwood, TX
I have recently switched to a vegan lifestyle and I have to say these have been my saving grace! Great snack and it tastes just like dairy yogurt just without the dairy! They are a little more expensive to buy than regular dairy yogurt but it's worth the price
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best dairy free yogurt known to man! It's affordable and so delicious! You almost forget that it's made with coconut milk! But with that being said the coco milk adds a super nice flavor into the mix.
Michele E.
SoDelicious is my number one top favorite non-dairy yogurt brand. I like the subtle hint of coconut and it's not to watery. This yogurt pairs well with fruit and granola.
Megan L.
The best yogurt alternative I've found. A little higher price point that regular yogurt, but so worth it. Love adding my own fruit and toppings or even to use as a sour cream alternative in savory dishes! I'll be buying this over and over.
Cherise L.
Winston-Salem
The best yogurt for someone who is lactose intolerant. It’s a great tasting yogurt. The best tasting non dairy yogurt.