BY SO DELICIOUS

Ashley B.
Where have you been all my life? After trying this yogurt, I will never turn back to regular yogurt. Regular dairy yogurt makes me feel bloated and gross. This coconut milk yogurt is delicious, and dairy free! It seriously tastes so good that I'll have it any time of day.
April N.
fillmore
I was very surprised that it tasted so good! When you first open it it looked water but obviously it would because it doesn’t contain milk. All you have to do is mix it. When ever I get a chance I buy one!
Anastasia M.
Orlando
So delicious is an appropriate name for this company as everything I've tried by them has been SO DELICIOUS lol. This peach flavored yogurt is great. Really creamy and the flavor is not too sweet.
Rachel A.
Smyrna
I love having a dairy free yogurt that tastes good and doesn't have soy in it. I've tried others that have a weird after taste and this doesn't. I was able to find them at WalMart and Sprouts. They are a little more expensive than I'd like but I buy them because I can't find anything else that tastes better.
E c.
This yogurt is phenomenal. I’m so excited to have found a yogurt that is dairy free and also have the best flavor. Peach! The peach flavor is my favorite and if you’re skeptical of the dairy free yogurt i recommend this for starters.
Bradley A.
blacksburg
It was such a great consistency and flavor for being coconut milk. I bought at my local Kroger and I loved it. A great healthy option for people with people who can’t have normal milk! So delicious indeed.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Love the peach flavor! The texture is smooth, not too sweet, and love the little peach chunks. Bought it at Whole Foods and repeated customer. Highly recommend for those who want to try a dairy free alternative!
f³ -.
This flavor has little pieces of peach in it. It’s super sweet but not overly sweet. It’s perfect for a dessert. So Delicious Dairy Free
Kris C.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing. Tastes just like real yogurt. I love it so much. It is pricey, so I don't eat it that often. When I do, it is a great breakfast treat!
Amanda H.
Greenville
My favorite yogurt flavor in general, and it's vegan with real fruit, I adore this brand and product. It's often on sale too.