So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Peach Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Nicole W.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Nicole W.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
My husband is a big fan and keeps buying various flavors. Every once in a while I cave and try one. This week I had peach. There were peach chunks in the yogurt which I like. That being said, didn’t really feel it had a peachy taste. I’m not honestly sure I can even describe the taste.

The texture is also thin and almost watery. I’ve come to realize I’m more of a Greek yogurt fan though, so take the texture statement with a grain of salt.
Hollis M.
Boscawen, NH
Fantastic! I have always loved eating yogurt in the mornings with granola mixed in. Once I realized I had a dairy allergy, I was pretty upset to lose part of my morning routine. Enter So Delicious coconut milk yogurt - I’m hooked! I buy this every week, rotating out flavors. I’m very grateful to have found it!!
April N.
fillmore
I was very surprised that it tasted so good! When you first open it it looked water but obviously it would because it doesn’t contain milk. All you have to do is mix it. When ever I get a chance I buy one!
Mary V.
I cannot get enough of this brand. after finding out in September 2017 that I am lactose intolerant, this was one of the very first brands I tried and the ONLY one that I have stuck to! All of their products are amazing, but this yogurt is a great texture, has good nutritional value, and even has real fruit chunks in it. It is definitely in my top 3 faves from So Delicious!
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
So good tastes like real yogurt the peach flavor is perfect and there’s even little bits in it, the cost is good and taste is better than any other alternative yogurt I’ve tried.
Ashley B.
Where have you been all my life? After trying this yogurt, I will never turn back to regular yogurt. Regular dairy yogurt makes me feel bloated and gross. This coconut milk yogurt is delicious, and dairy free! It seriously tastes so good that I'll have it any time of day.
Rachel A.
Smyrna
I love having a dairy free yogurt that tastes good and doesn't have soy in it. I've tried others that have a weird after taste and this doesn't. I was able to find them at WalMart and Sprouts. They are a little more expensive than I'd like but I buy them because I can't find anything else that tastes better.
E c.
This yogurt is phenomenal. I’m so excited to have found a yogurt that is dairy free and also have the best flavor. Peach! The peach flavor is my favorite and if you’re skeptical of the dairy free yogurt i recommend this for starters.
Anastasia M.
Orlando
So delicious is an appropriate name for this company as everything I've tried by them has been SO DELICIOUS lol. This peach flavored yogurt is great. Really creamy and the flavor is not too sweet.
Gabby W.
Selden, NY
Peach yogurt has always been my favorite, but I haven’t been able to have dairy lately due to an allergy. I’ve known about this brand for a while and was finally able to try it. I got this at Stop & Shop on sale, and I loved it!! Would definitely purchase again in the future!