So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Passionate Mango Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Jonalynn L.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Bailey A.
Rogers
These yogurts are some of the best dairy free yogurts on the market in my opinion! I’ve tried a ton of different brands but I love these the most. They’re a good price, and you can find them at most regular grocery stores which makes it really convenient. They also have the best texture and flavors that I’ve tried! The mango flavor is strong enough and pairs well! Not overly sweet
Abby B.
Absolutely delicious! A bit thinner than regular yogurt. Usually able to find product on sale! Definitely worth trying if you’re trying to avoid lactose for any reason!
Georgina M.
Washington, DC
I LOVE yogurt, and I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying new (healthy) things. I also love coconuts, and I figured it would be good, and it was absolutely delicious. So healthy, I bought a few at Whole Foods in Birmingham to bring back to Tuscaloosa. The Mango is *So Delicious* I like that it is dairy-free
Jonalynn L.
I am addicted to so delicious! If you love chobani then you'll love this brand! So delicious comes with different flavors such as strawberry banana, chocolate, blueberry, mango, vanilla etc! And you can hardly tell there's coconut milk added to it 😉
Emily M.
This is one of my favorite yogurts, being vegan I don't have a very large selection of yogurt to choose from. This one is very good sometimes the chunks of fruit are a little mushy. Other than they I would recommend it!
Sarah W.
Vancouver, WA
I absolutely love this flavor! It can be hard to find, so if you see it, grab as many as you can! The texture is also great for a vegan yogurt alternative.
Brooke M.
Martinsburg, WV
My boyfriend prefers this brand even though he's not a huge coconut fan! I wish vegan options were more affordable but prices are going down.
Sloane W.
Omaha, NE
Not my favorite flavor but still very good! I always recommend So Delicious to my vegan or non dairy friends
Taylor G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love the So Delicious yogurt line! They make some of the best nondairy products on the market. They’re great to eat on their own, with some granola and fruit, or to mix into smoothies! The mango flavor is very refreshing!