So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Minis Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 8-2.3 fl. oz. Sandwiches

BY SO DELICIOUS #9 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

• Where can i buy these i cant find any and im only aloud t...1 Answers
Tiffany L.
Vancouver, BC
Icecream sandwiches!!!!! These are the mini ones so you dont feel as guilty. Love the coconut taste. Not too sweet
McKenna M.
Louisville
My new favorite dessert! I was skeptical of the dairy free ice cream because I'm not a huge fan of almond milk. Coconut milk changed my life! Me and my husband love these little sandwiches. They are the perfect treat and just as satisfying as real ice cream. There is a slight coconut flavor, so you won't like them if you hate coconut. I love the flavor though - not too fruity.
Audrey G.
San Mateo, CA
These are so good and addictive. I absolutely hate coconut, but this has such a diluted taste that I really enjoy it. I always make sure to grab a pack when I get groceries.
April G.
Not to bad for being a diary alternative. I still prefer regular ice cream, but did enjoy not having to worry about getting an upset stomach.
Emily B.
It's hard not to eat the whole box. Seriously delicious. The chocolate wafers aren't soggy and the ice cream in the middle is nice and dense. A definite plus is the non-dairy aspect of these little desserts. I'd buy again but only for a special occasion, as they're a little pricey
Alison M.
Marshville
These are my new favorite late night snack! And the price isn't bad either! So Delicious Dairy Free Minis Frozen Dessert Sandwiches Vanilla - 8 CT
Jessica M.
Pretty decent, although I prefer some of their other desserts to this one. It tastes more like coconut than vanilla.
Chandra C.
Very delicious. I tried these for the first time and was very impressed. I would definitely buy this brand again.
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
I've only had this a couple times but I thought they tastes so good! I didn't feel guilty eating it at all (although I'm sure it's similar in terms of calories and sugar in regular ice cream bars). I love coconut milk so this was perfect! The mini sizes are a plus because it helps me plan/limit the amount of sweets i should have in a day.
Monique F.
Philadelphia, PA
These ice cream sandwiches are so darn good. The only downfall is how small they are. I could literally eat 3 in on sitting. The dairy-free ice cream is not as smooth as regular ice cream, but the flavor is on point! Can’t wait to try other products from the so delicious brand.
Amber S.
Where can i buy these i cant find any and im only aloud to have dairy free items??? Love coconut milk