So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Minis Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 8-2.3 fl. oz. Sandwiches

BY SO DELICIOUS #9 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

• Where can i buy these i cant find any and im only aloud t...1 Answers
McKenna M.
Louisville
My new favorite dessert! I was skeptical of the dairy free ice cream because I'm not a huge fan of almond milk. Coconut milk changed my life! Me and my husband love these little sandwiches. They are the perfect treat and just as satisfying as real ice cream. There is a slight coconut flavor, so you won't like them if you hate coconut. I love the flavor though - not too fruity.
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
These little sandwiches are so good. They are a great alternative to ice cream and do not make you feel heavy. They are a great size so you don’t over indulge. The taste is good but you can definitely tell they’re non-dairy.
myah H.
Chico, CA
We got these for dessert since my boyfriend has issues with lactose. We are both fan of coconut milk extremely surprised at how rich and decadent treats were. Overall very tasty and satisfying. Would purchase again!
⠀⠀⠀Leah M.
Capitola, CA
These are so so good I definitely recommend them for anyone whether you eat dairy free or not. They have a slight coconut flavor (which I like) but nothing too strong if that's not your thing.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love these. I’ve tried the almond milk variation as well and was super impressed. They taste great and are a healthier alternative to traditional dairy ice cream. I purchased mine at Whole Food.
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
I've never actually tried these but I just about guarantee that they are absolutely delicious melt-in-your-mouth kind of ice cream bar ice cream sandwiches I really would like to try these so if you would like to send me them as a product review I would be more than happy to take them off your hands thank you reviews for me....
Jennifer st. John
Gina K.
The So Delicious Mini Ice creams are amazing! They are great so people like me who can't have milk. I highly recommend anything in this brand. The quality is very good!
Jillian O.
Warning - addicting! These are great dairy alternatives - not to mentions the minis mean no guilt ;) I highly recommend this product as well as their traditional "ice cream" in the tub. Perfect for sharing (or not sharing) this upcoming summer xo enjoy!!
Julia K.
Oh, where to start. Besides being a bit pricey (grab a bunch when they are on sale), these taste very much like the regular ice cream sandwiches but without all the garbage added. Love the fact I am not contributing to the suffering of diary cows.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
If you love ice cream and you're looking to cutback on dairy or animal products in general look no further. These ice cream sandwhiches are delicious and creamy without being too sweet. Also, don't worry about the coconut, they just taste like vanilla with a slight hint of coconut milk that you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for it.
Amber S.
Where can i buy these i cant find any and im only aloud to have dairy free items??? Love coconut milk