So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Minis Simply Strawberry Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Bars 4-2.3 fl. oz. Bars

BY SO DELICIOUS

New stick! plant-based & compostable. see more...

Joanne S.
If you love coconut, then it's five stars but if you only kinda like coconut and can't have dairy, then it's four. I'm a big dab of strawberry so this already won in my book for that reason. I can't handle dairy, so the coconut is a plus but I don't love the strong coconut flavor. It's a great size and I feel like I have just the perfect amount of dessert with this. The consistency is very creamy and doesn't leave an aftertaste. If it tasted more like strawberry, I'd love it. But for now I'll just say that I like it a lot.

If it tasted more like strawberry, I'd love it. But for now, I'll just say that I like it.
Lilian S.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of the first non-dairy desserts I found myself wholeheartedly enjoying. I abhor most desserts by Tofutti. This has some coconut flavor which is to be expected, but it melds well with the strawberry. Also, the portions were spot on, they were not super small nor too large. A great refreshing treat on a hot day.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are awesome they are the perfect size and they taste amazing! They are creamy and remind me of strawberry milk! They taste similar to ones by coco bliss but for less money. My dairy loving family tries to steel these from me so I have to keep extra in the freezer! I highly recommend these!
Shalina💋 P.
Johnston, RI
This is every thing in the summer if I would choose what dessert to have every day it would be this is very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone especially kids that love frozen yogurt. And it's very small for kids to enjoy.
Jessica P.
I love all of the So Delicious bars and this mini size is just perfect for a small sweet treat! My daughter loves them too and they're small enough that she can have her own and actually finish it. Great ingredients and work well with our food sensitivities.
Rachel G.
Grantsville, UT
Okay I definitely give this 5 stars. Not only is this delicious but it's also dairy free!! Which is so much healthier for you! This wins with flying colors over all the other ones. The coconut flavor is to die for!
Ruth H.
Vegan products are the best. I love so delicious because they make the best ice cream flavors and I just can't stop buying it. Even though it's hard to fine do you have a lot of variety and that's amazing.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
These have such great flavor and I love knowing they aren't bad for you. They aren't too expensive compared to similar products. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Always time for ice cream. These are awesome fan favorite in my house, especially with a mostly lactose intolerant family. Great flavor, refreshing and worth a try.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
These are good summer snack if your dairy free! I personally like the taste of coconut milk so it doesn't bother me. And they are not a complete unhealthy choice