So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Minis Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bars 4-2.3 fl. oz. Bars

BY SO DELICIOUS #37 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Nathalie B.
Charlotte, NC
Hands down my favorite icecream. I love coconut and these are like a creamy frozen almond joy. Honestly I allow my self to only buy them every so often because I have no self control when these are in the house
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Mmmm these actually are "So Delicious". You would never know there's no dairy in them. The chocolate is milky and yummy and goes perfectly with the vanilla ice cream in the middle. I give them to friends when they come over and they have no idea they're dairy free. They're great for dairy free and dairy lovers around.
Angela C.
Fresno, CA
These are my absolute favorite bars. They used to come in full sizes but I heard that they may have been bought by Bryer's/Dryer's and were continuing them! I hope this is not true. Bring them back! Dairy free and ACTUALLY delicious! Try them if you see them - maybe buy 3 boxes!
Jessica E.
Hayesville, Nc
Absolutely delicious! I reach for these any time I am craving something sweet but don't want to ruin my healthy eating! Even though it's dairy free, it still tastes rich and creamy and makes for a highly enjoyable dessert! Highly recommend for anyone trying to stay healthy but still wishing to indulge in some sweets!
Ashley K.
These arw AMAZING!!!! They are sweet enough to get rid of my ice cream craving and I dont feel guilty at all for eating them. I am eating ice cream every night and still losing weight. All of their no sugar added products are really really good.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
So good! Since stopping eating dairy, it has been hard to find an ice cream treat that doesn’t contain dairy and corn syrup. This tastes like an actually ice cream bar. I can hardly tell it’s dairy free. It’s so delicious and makes the perfect dessert.
Ebony M.
Stone mountain
These taste just as good as any other icecream. You won't even believe that they are dairy free. My child is allergic to dairy so this is her alternative and it is great. Even I eat them when they are in the house. I purchase these all the time. Probably every two weeks.
Melissa R.
I purchased this in the beginning of this spring and I didn't like it . I'm not such a big fan of coconut but my husband is. So I was trying something different. If you love coconut you might just like it.
Sam H.
Bloomington
I bought these on a whim, I am lactose sensitive and had no idea how is ready to these. I absolutely loved them though and they left me feeling totally normal 😄 yummy
yngrid g.
Vc ainda não conhece? ,os produtos de ótima qualidade, vc vai amar, e sua família também, corra já e compre o seu .os melhores produtos de qualidade vc encontra aqui