So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Holiday Nog 1 qt. Aseptic Carton

Deliciousness in Every Sip!Nog is not just a great beverage. It's also perfect for festive holiday French toast. It is so delicious you won't even need maple syrup!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Holiday Nog 1 qt. Aseptic Carton!
Mount Vernon, WA
I love this stuff!! It tastes just like regular egg nog. Just not as thick. The flavor is amazing. I like adding it to warm drinks like coffee as well as on its own. I wish the carton was a little bit bigger for the price but its still worth it! So delicious!
Ashcroft , BC
So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Holiday Nog 1 qt. Aseptic Carton uploaded by Elizabeth P.
I really wanted to get egg nog the other day, but the shelf was empty but there were a few of the So Delicious coconut Holiday Nog left, and decided to try it...why not? I thought. I am so glad that I did try it. I cannot taste the difference compared to dairy Egg nog. I don't think I'll go back to dairy. I found there was only a dollar difference.
Duncan, BC
So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Holiday Nog 1 qt. Aseptic Carton uploaded by Madeleine C.
It’s all in the name, so delicious! At first I was skeptical on how it would taste, being dairy free and all. I’m in love with this product! After tasting this I will never go back to regular egg nog! This is the perfect drink for the holidays and a good price as well, 100% recommend!!