So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean uploaded by Crystal B.So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean uploaded by Molly T.So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean uploaded by Heather F.

BY SO DELICIOUS #23 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean.

Soy free.

Made with organic coconuts. see more...

• Does this taste better than the Mint Chocolate Chip?2 Answers
  • Does this have a coconut taste at all?5 Answers
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
You don’t even taste the coconut milk. I’ve been looking for a close alternative to ice cream because I’m lactose intolerant and this is the closest I’ve come so far. Still has a creamy taste to it
JIA B.
The name of this brand reigns true. So Delicious is exactly what this brand is. From ice cream to its yogurt products. Anyone who is lactose sensitive or intolerant,  you won't be disappointed. Try it and see. It is a little pricey but totally worth it when your ice cream craving kicks in.
Caitlin S.
Chico, CA
I could give this more stars if I could! I love SO Delicious products! Everything tastes AMAZING! I love their coconut milk and their vanilla yogurt are to die for. Of course I had to get the ice cream and I loved it too. I will be coming back for more form this company.
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
As I am transitioning away from dairy in general, the SO Delicious products have been a wonderful addition to my life! I really love the SO Delicious Coconut Milk frozen treats as they taste delicious and do not feel "heavy". In other words, when I eat this I don't feel overly full or sick. The taste is great and not overly coconut-y. I really like the nice subtle vanilla bean flavor. It's the perfect dessert or late night snack. I also love that it is made using certified organic coconut milk.
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
This is delicious. it has the same creamy texture as ice cream. smells great, i got vanilla flavor it taste like authentic vanilla. the packaging is really cute, the image looks tasty. its a good vegan, vegetarian, lactose intolerant option that tastes just like the real thing. i thought this non-dairy is equal to dairy ice cream. Since its made with cashews it has lots of good fats and proteins. i would probably buy it again but i find its a little pricey :( #trynatural  #GotItFree
Kieran C.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely love SoDelicious products, their ice cream is incredibly for something with no dairy in it whatsoever. The coconut milk is so refreshing and delicious, and it pairs so well with the vanilla. You definitely can taste the coconut though so if it's not your thing I'd choose the soymilk instead or a different flavor to mask the coconut.
Chloe N.
Valencia, CA
So delicious is one of my favorite vegan brands. Their ice cream is absolutely delicious. And just goes to show you don't have to give up ice cream to be vegan!!! My favorite milk bases in their ice cream is cashew and coconut. Being vegan, I have tried a million vegan ice creams, this brand would definitely be in my top 5!
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
This ice cream has a good taste, but definitely something to get used to. Every flavor I have tried has more of a fruity and light taste because of the coconut milk but I don't mind it as much as others do. Will repurchase!
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Omg so amazing!!!!! Like regular ice cream from my childhood... only no diarrhea or bloating or vomiting. It's beautiful. Best non-dairy ice cream out there! Put it on top of a warm vegan cookie. It's heaven.
nicole n.
Given that I have a hard time digesting regular ice cream, this is a lifesaver! It is just as delicious as the real thing without any painful stomach cramps.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Does this have a coconut taste at all?
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
Does this taste better than the Mint Chocolate Chip?