So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean uploaded by Molly T.So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean uploaded by Heather F.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Vanilla Bean.

Soy free.

Made with organic coconuts. see more...

• Does this taste better than the Mint Chocolate Chip?2 Answers
  • Does this have a coconut taste at all?4 Answers
Ty S.
Ty S.
I've been vegitarian for 5 months and vegan for 2. i haven't had any ice cream for 5 months. I saw this and had to try it. It is very good. It doesn't have any coconut flavor at all. That can be good or bad. i wouldn't have minded the coconut flavor, but I didn't miss it. I recommend this. But it isn't calorie free so be mindful of serving size.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
I wasn't sure if I would like this because I don't like the SO coconut milk, but the combination of vanilla and coconut is absolutely amazing in this ice cream. It is hands down 10 times better than dairy ice cream. The vanilla ice cream sandwiches from this brand are amazing as well!
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
Katy, TX
This is my favorite brand of dairy free ice cream. This flavor tastes like vanilla but still has a slight coconut flavor, which I can't complain about since it was made from coconuts after all. The texture isn't quite like real ice cream made from diary milk but it's a great swap
Erin G.
Erin G.
You can't go wrong with vanilla ice cream. This one is perfect for making sundaes and banana splits as well as just eating alone. I will always repurchase this item as long as it doesn't get to pricey, which is one con of it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
It can be really expensive, but does go on sale & they have coupons on their website. Tastes AMAZING and the coconut milk gives it such a nice, creamy texture. Perfect for sundaes or milkshakes!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of their coconut milk. I use it in my cereal and lattes. Super yummy. This ice cream is great! I love the vanilla bean flavor. It's great in chocolate too.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is DELICIOUS!!!! Great flavor, super creamy. Only complaint is its kind of gritty.
Amelie C.
Amelie C.
Montreal , Quebec
Foodie Expert
This is delicious. it has the same creamy texture as ice cream. smells great, i got vanilla flavor it taste like authentic vanilla. the packaging is really cute, the image looks tasty. its a good vegan, vegetarian, lactose intolerant option that tastes just like the real thing. i thought this non-dairy is equal to dairy ice cream. Since its made with cashews it has lots of good fats and proteins. i would probably buy it again but i find its a little pricey :( #trynatural  #GotItFree
Kieran C.
Kieran C.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely love SoDelicious products, their ice cream is incredibly for something with no dairy in it whatsoever. The coconut milk is so refreshing and delicious, and it pairs so well with the vanilla. You definitely can taste the coconut though so if it's not your thing I'd choose the soymilk instead or a different flavor to mask the coconut.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I am lactose intolerant, so I have to buy dairy free products if I want any cheese or ice cream. I tried this vanilla bean on a whim and loved it! Even though it is dairy free, it still tastes great. I even prefer it over actual ice cream
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Does this have a coconut taste at all?
Emily C.
Emily C.
TORRANCE, CA
Foodie Expert
Does this taste better than the Mint Chocolate Chip?