So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Mint Chip uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Mint Chip.

Made with organic coconuts.

Certified GF® gluren-free.

Soy free. see more...

• Ive tried to cashew milk version, does anyone know if this is bet...1 Answers
  • Even though this is dairy free is there a lot of sugar that is st...1 Answers
  • I'm lactose intolerant, I was curious if this was a tasty alterna...1 Answers
Michelle C.
Hackensack, NJ
This is a great option if you are staying away from dairy. I really like that this is dairy free and soy free. It's not nearly as creamy as regular dairy-based ice cream, but coconut is an ingredient that I trust and I like that. So Delicious Cashew cream is a creamier frozen desert, but I feel the coconut is better for you.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Foodie Expert
It's not ice cream, but its close. Creamy, rich, and bursting with minty goodness this non dairy ice cream subsitute tops my list of dreamy frozen treats. since its made with coconut milk it has a boost of added fiber, it helps my with the guilt. Give it a shot, it's delicious.
Conor James D.
This dairy free coconut milk frozen dessert is so good! The mint flavor is great with the chocolate pieces throughout are delicious! The So Delicious company continues to make unbelievably good products. Same amount as any other priced frozen dessert of its size.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Foodie Expert
This brand of ice cream is especially delicious, and it is safe for Vegans to eat. It is creamier than regular ice cream and is packed with healthy fats because of the coconut milk that it is made with. I would definitely like to buy it again next time!
Jessica M.
I am lactose intolerant and miss ice cream so much! I have tried lots of dairy free ice creams but this is by far the best. Flavor is great and I don't experience any discomfort after eating it! I highly recommend it!
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
Wow this is so amazing. I love these SO delicious ice creams. I love that they are dairy free, but still so good. Also, I am a huge fan of great vegan products and this certainly qualifies. Definitely will repurchase.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Oh my stars... this gets all 5, I love coconut and I love mint, and SO Delicious brought the two together in perfect harmony with my lactose-intolerant belly. I love that I can have ice cream and not experience any pain (other than tears of pure joy). Not only is there no pain or unwanted bloating, BUT it tastes SO DELICIOUS. The brand creator is a GENIUS. For real, get this stuff. I have repurchased maybe more than twice...
Jacqueline D.
Storrs, CT
Any time you try dairy-free ice cream, you're just hoping it's not terrible. This flavor was pretty good but still not that exciting. I am someone who loves big chunks of chocolate (or other add-ins) in their ice cream and the chocolate chips in this flavor were really small and disappointing. But does it satisfy the sweets craving? Yes.
Maci S.
Greensboro
I was a little hesitant when buying this ice cream because I did not know how the flavoring would go. I could not tell a difference between this and regular ice cream! Amazing flavoring. The only thing I wish would be that it had bigger tubs instead of pints. Its a little pricey but well worth it!
Nina C.
For a dairy free product this tastes really good. The consistency is nice and the mint flavor is refreshing, the chocolate chips are just the right size. I wish that they came in bigger sizes because sometimes a pint is just not enough.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
Ive tried to cashew milk version, does anyone know if this is better or worse?
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
I'm lactose intolerant, I was curious if this was a tasty alternative to regular dairy ice cream. I've tried soy products, but they all have that chalky taste to them.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
Even though this is dairy free is there a lot of sugar that is still in the ice cream or is it an all around healthy alternative?