BY SO DELICIOUS #28 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Coconut.

Made with organic coconuts.

Soy free.

Certified GF Gluten-Free®. see more...

Kim H.
Little bits of coconut all in the ice cream, this little container is in major danger in my hands as it can be devoured in one setting, it is so delicious y’all just can’t put it down especially on a hot southern summer day.
Erin C.
I tried this on a whim last month and LOVEDDD it! I’ve had about five different flavors and haven’t gone back to dairy ice cream. Although they ate on the pricier side they are worth a try in my book. So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Coconut
Ivey H.
I understand it’s a “frozen desert” technically and not an ice cream. But when sold among the rice creams I was expecting to to be a little creamier. It was sweet as any other non-dairy frozen treat, but the consistency was chalky and chunky. Not very good.
Shanygne B.
I love coconut everything but the fact that this is made from coconuts only is amazing. I can indulge & not feel like I ate too much sweets. My only issue is I wish it was bigger for the price you’re paying but overall a great investment!
Lana V.
Ever try dairy free ice cream? It's delish if you get the right brand. I'm a fan of their coconut milk so I wanted to try this ice cream. Not too shabby. Creamy indeed.
Joanna M.
So Delicious Ice Creams are my recent favorite non-dairy ice creams.  It's guilt-free, low in calories, low in fat, and low in sugar compared to most popular brands. It's actually good tasting & consistent in flavor if you purchase it often. I definitely pick up a carton every time I visit my local grocery.
Claudia R.
Miami Beach, FL
When gluten free, vegan dessert is done right!! This is so tasty and doesn't feel like I'm sacrificing flavor for a stomach ache.. I mix this with berries and the occasional almond butter, if I'm treating myself. Ready to get some more and maybe even try another flavor!
Jackie A.
I like this ice cream. The flavor was good. It was a little icy and less creamy than traditional ice cream, but I actually prefer this. It was fun to try different milk types, especially when you are allergic or sensitive to cow milk. Or for many people, on a vegan diet.
Yeye H.
Becoming vegan doesn't have to suck, some people think that becoming vegan its hard because you cant eat ice cream or other delicious deserts. This is my favorite ice cram brand, vegans love this ice cream, their flavor are amazing it even tastes BETTER than dairy ice creams.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
Another yummy treat from this brand that is dairy-free! After enjoying the Chocolate Almond Bars, I decided to try the ice cream. It was really good, again the hint of coconut flavor is a plus for me. I would purchase this again when I want a cold treat and also to create milk shakes or add to smoothies.