So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Chocolate uploaded by Sharon M.So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Chocolate uploaded by Nallely G.

BY SO DELICIOUS #10 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Chocolate.

Made with organic coconuts.

Soy free.

GF, Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Sonia L.
South Kingstown, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Being lactose intolerant doesn't mean you have to miss out. So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert Chocolate is rich and creamy and absolutely delicious. It is far and away better than their soy milk products. And while yes it has a lot if sugar (it is dessert), I think the calorie count is reasonable for how rich it is. I just wish more grocery stores carried this product line.
Kylie T.
Boston
Purchased at: Target
This ice cream is so rich and delicious. It's tricky because even though it's not dairy, it's still full of fat! But that's what makes it so yummy. Chocolate flavor is rich and potent, I can't say enough about how good this ice cream is.
⠀⠀⠀Leah M.
Capitola, CA
This dairy free ice cream is creamy, chocolatey, rich, and I would recommend it for anyone whether or not you eat dairy free. My whole family liked it, even the ones who are used to dairy ice cream! You can't taste the coconut at all as I remember, so no worries if you don't like coconut.
Brittany K.
Perry, FL
I loved that this didn’t have an overwhelming coconut flavor. The chocolate was so smooth and I was able to enjoy ice cream with my kids without the agonizing stomach ache that I get from eating dairy
Catherine P.
Staff
New York
This ice cream is awesome. It doesn’t have an overly coconut flavour and reminds me of a good classic chocolate ice cream. It’s chocolate-y but not too strong and it’s great with wafer cookies or any cookies really.
Jenny S.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love having a dairy free ice cream option for my lactose intolerant friends like myself. I don’t feel so horrible after eating the whole thing like with blue bell.
Micalyn F.
Livonia, MI
This was surprisingly excellent. I have been looking for an ice cream that what dairy free but also didn't use Almond milk, since I'm allergic to Almonds. This was fantastic. Not very coconut-y if you're worried about that. Super creamy. Everyone should try!!
Kim E.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the way this ice cream tastes. It’s great for those who can’t or don’t eat dairy. I like how smooth the ice cream tastes. It’s a little expensive, but worth it for a treat every once in while.
Brit c.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I'm lactose intolerant, but I also love ice cream. I would eat regular ice cream anyway because non dairy varieties never cut it for me... Until now. Also, chocolate + coconut = amazing.
Mallorie L.
Dairy can sometimes mess with my stomach leaving me feeling a little sick after I have it, I still eat it despite that of course, but I love that I can have ice cream without the dairy when I want it too without feeling like I'm giving up on flavor to have it. I love the little hint of coconut flavor in these as well when you get the coconut milk kinds of ice cream. It makes for something really enjoyable and delicious.