BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free French Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer.

GF, certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

• "I have only found it at a grocery store called Ingles." in 1 review
  • "This is really good in coffee AND hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I put this in coffee or hot chocolate and it tastes so good." in 1 review
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
I was looking for a dairy-free alternative when I came across the So Delicious brand. This was the first flavor I tried, and it is pretty good, but difficult to find in my local area. It isn't as thin as milk but isn't thicker than half an half-so somewhere in between with consistency. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet but does offer a faint sweetness with a French vanilla flavor. The coconut isn't really noticeable, which I prefer when it comes to my coffee beverage. I prefer this as an alternative because it's a healthier choice for the variety of creamers out there, but I wish it were available in more than one local location.
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
I think this product depends a lot on a person's taste! I like my coffee less sweet than what this product makes it, but if you're a fan of mass-produced creamer and have a dairy allergy this is a good product! But for its price it is definitely a specialty item that not everyone necessarily needs to get
Sarah P.
Kansas City
Not a huge fan of this creamer manly because of the sugar. It is way to sweet. I like my coffee full and bold and my creamer thick and with a light sweetness. This is way to sweet for me. I love that it’s dairy free but other then that this dose not do it for me.
Emma G.
This stuff is yummy and has a nice creamy consistency, but it is a little bit too sweet. It mixes into anything really well and I don’t need to add sugar to my coffee afterwards. I might try the brand’s other flavors. I’ve also noticed that it leaves a bit of grainy, powdery stuff at the bottom of my mug, which is a bit strange.
Giuliana P.
Orlando, FL
It tastes so good in iced or hot coffee, it’s sweet and creamy, it doesn’t feel watery at all. It is affordable and practical. One of the best dairy-free creamers I’ve ever tried, french vanilla is the best flavor ;) So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Creamer French Vanilla
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I try, for the most part, to stay dairy free and i love coffee and a good creamer so when i found this I was so happy. I love this creamer because its delicious. It doesn’t have an overpowering coconut taste and adds a perfect vanilla hint to your coffee. Buy this, thank me later
Elizabeth R.
Waterman, IL
I really like this creamer. It’s very similar to regular vanilla coffee creamer so if you’re new to dairy alternatives this is a good place to start. The flavor is delicious and not too sweet which I appreciate. The price is reasonable as well. This is my go to creamer.
Renn H.
SO HAPPY to find a low-calorie creamer to use for my coffee in the morning, especially being on WeightWatchers. This delicious little creamer has a fair price and is only 1 SP for 1 tbsp! Love love love it. I just top my coffee off with two Splenda and voila, a 1SP coffee!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
This is absolutely my favorite non-dairy coffee creamer! I just wish they had more flavors to pick from, but the French vanilla is still so delicious. It isn’t too much more expensive than the regular coffee creamers out there either. Definitely worth the try.
Erin b.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
A good dairy free alternative for my coffee. Im not a fan of almond milk and I hate soy so when i found so delicious had coconut options i was thrilled! Has a great taste!
Teresa B.
I'm nursing and my lo has sever allergies to cow protein. I miss my coffee and don't like the coconut milk but how is this with coffee???
Lindsay B.
Cornelius, OR
Is this thick? Would it be similar in thickness to half and half for coffee?
Debbie A.
united states
Does this taste good interested
Eliza R.
I want to try this but am hesitant because I don't know what to expect taste wise. How does this compare to like, Coffee Mate French Vanilla creamer? I'm looking for something a little less sugary.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Have you guys seen the hazelnut creamer in this size?