BY SO DELICIOUS #63 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

So Delicious® Dairy Free French Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer.

GF, certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

• Is this thick? Would it be similar in thickness to half and half ...3 Answers
  • I want to try this but am hesitant because I don't know what to e...2 Answers
  • Have you guys seen the hazelnut creamer in this size?1 Answers
  • "I put this in coffee or hot chocolate and it tastes so good." in 1 review
  • "I have only found it at a grocery store called Ingles." in 1 review
  • "This is really good in coffee AND hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I was looking for a dairy-free alternative when I came across the So Delicious brand. This was the first flavor I tried, and it is pretty good, but difficult to find in my local area. It isn't as thin as milk but isn't thicker than half an half-so somewhere in between with consistency. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet but does offer a faint sweetness with a French vanilla flavor. The coconut isn't really noticeable, which I prefer when it comes to my coffee beverage. I prefer this as an alternative because it's a healthier choice for the variety of creamers out there, but I wish it were available in more than one local location.
Kara B.
Appleton
This is the only non-dairy creamer I will ever buy. As far as I'm concerned coffee should be served black or with a little half and half, however, with family who can't have dairy in the house changes in my plans had to be made. I love this whole brand, the coconut milk for my cold brew and the creamer for hot coffee. There is a hint of coconut but it's like a whisper more than anything else. The texture is pretty spot-on for not coming from an animal and the overall flavor is quite palatable. Added bonus- no soy which is a no-go ingredient on my food list.
Renn J.
SO HAPPY to find a low-calorie creamer to use for my coffee in the morning, especially being on WeightWatchers. This delicious little creamer has a fair price and is only 1 SP for 1 tbsp! Love love love it. I just top my coffee off with two Splenda and voila, a 1SP coffee!
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
I think this product depends a lot on a person's taste! I like my coffee less sweet than what this product makes it, but if you're a fan of mass-produced creamer and have a dairy allergy this is a good product! But for its price it is definitely a specialty item that not everyone necessarily needs to get
Veronica S.
This coconut french vanilla creamer is delicious! It tastes great and i love that its a healthy alternative to flavored creamers. Its a little pricy for me to buy weekly and my grocery store carries it on and off. I really like this in my coffee!
Amanda W.
I’ve been lactose intolerant my whole life and I’ve always been looking for a non dairy creamer. This is the best non dairy creamer I have tried. It’s definitely affordable. I’ve bought it multiple times and will continue to do so! I highly recommend this.
Ali H.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite non dairy coffee creamer. I’m a fan of coconut milk in general but this French vanilla flavor makes you think you’re drinking regular coffee creamer.
Jessica K.
Winston-Salem
Ew. I like cream that tastes similar to half n half. This isn't anything like that. Just tastes like Splenda to me, lots of Splenda, not that this is what they use to sweeten it, just what it tastes like. No cream taste at all. And the fake vanilla flavor is gross and overwhelming.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
Not a fan of this. The taste was not good in my opinion. I am used to drinking coconut milk but not in my coffee. I think I am just used to the creaminess of cream in my coffee. Great option for people who can’t have dairy if you like the taste.
Alyeska K.
Valparaiso, IN
This is definitely my every day creamer. I'm lactose intolerant and an avid coffee drinker. I find it has the perfect balance of sweetness to creaminess. Just 2 tablespoons is all I need, so it's very economical.
Teresa B.
I'm nursing and my lo has sever allergies to cow protein. I miss my coffee and don't like the coconut milk but how is this with coffee???
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Is this thick? Would it be similar in thickness to half and half for coffee?
Eliza R.
I want to try this but am hesitant because I don't know what to expect taste wise. How does this compare to like, Coffee Mate French Vanilla creamer? I'm looking for something a little less sugary.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Have you guys seen the hazelnut creamer in this size?