BY SO DELICIOUS #12 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

So Delicious® Dairy Free French Vanilla Coconut Milk Creamer.

GF, certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

• Is this thick? Would it be similar in thickness to half and half ...2 Answers
  • I want to try this but am hesitant because I don't know what to e...1 Answers
  • Have you guys seen the hazelnut creamer in this s... Be the first to answer!
  • "This is really good in coffee AND hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "I put this in coffee or hot chocolate and it tastes so good." in 1 review
  • "I have only found it at a grocery store called Ingles." in 1 review
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
I was looking for a dairy-free alternative when I came across the So Delicious brand. This was the first flavor I tried, and it is pretty good, but difficult to find in my local area. It isn't as thin as milk but isn't thicker than half an half-so somewhere in between with consistency. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet but does offer a faint sweetness with a French vanilla flavor. The coconut isn't really noticeable, which I prefer when it comes to my coffee beverage. I prefer this as an alternative because it's a healthier choice for the variety of creamers out there, but I wish it were available in more than one local location.
Kara B.
Appleton
This is the only non-dairy creamer I will ever buy. As far as I'm concerned coffee should be served black or with a little half and half, however, with family who can't have dairy in the house changes in my plans had to be made. I love this whole brand, the coconut milk for my cold brew and the creamer for hot coffee. There is a hint of coconut but it's like a whisper more than anything else. The texture is pretty spot-on for not coming from an animal and the overall flavor is quite palatable. Added bonus- no soy which is a no-go ingredient on my food list.
Veronica S.
This coconut french vanilla creamer is delicious! It tastes great and i love that its a healthy alternative to flavored creamers. Its a little pricy for me to buy weekly and my grocery store carries it on and off. I really like this in my coffee!
Amanda W.
I’ve been lactose intolerant my whole life and I’ve always been looking for a non dairy creamer. This is the best non dairy creamer I have tried. It’s definitely affordable. I’ve bought it multiple times and will continue to do so! I highly recommend this.
Jessica K.
Winston-Salem
Ew. I like cream that tastes similar to half n half. This isn't anything like that. Just tastes like Splenda to me, lots of Splenda, not that this is what they use to sweeten it, just what it tastes like. No cream taste at all. And the fake vanilla flavor is gross and overwhelming.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
Not a fan of this. The taste was not good in my opinion. I am used to drinking coconut milk but not in my coffee. I think I am just used to the creaminess of cream in my coffee. Great option for people who can’t have dairy if you like the taste.
Alyeska K.
Valparaiso, IN
This is definitely my every day creamer. I'm lactose intolerant and an avid coffee drinker. I find it has the perfect balance of sweetness to creaminess. Just 2 tablespoons is all I need, so it's very economical.
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
I like my coffee dark with a hint of vanilla sweetness, and this natural coffee creamer does the trick. If you are looking for something overly sweet, this product is not for you. I like the thickness and slight vanilla taste that I can put into my dark roast. The price usually rangers from $2.99-$3.50 for a small carton, but I prefer this creamer to any other. My only complaint is that I wish I could buy this in a bigger carton. They only come in a mini carton, and I drink A LOT of coffee, so it goes fast. This product is a plus if you have a sensitive stomach, you are lactose intolerant, or you are looking for a healthier alternative than the sugar packed, overly-sweetened other brands. Top notch creamer that I will continue to rave about!
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
This creamer left me wanting something a little creamier.  I feel like the coconut milk doesn't allow for the same consistency of a creamer, and therefore comes out more watery than say almond milk creamer or dairy.  However, the flavor is what made up for this.  It truly tastes like French Vanilla, and not French Vanilla with coconut (which is what I was concerned about).  All in all, if the consistency of your creamer doesn't make or break your morning cup of joe, then this product might still be for you.
Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This coconut creamer is my latest obsession. I put it in my tea, and it is mild enough to not contaminate the strength and flavor of my various black teas, but still adds a mild, sweet, vanilla tone to my beverages. It has 4 g of sugar per spoonful, but that is still so much less than your traditional coffee creamer. Great for people that are lactose intolerant or anyone who is trying to minimize dairy in their diet in general.

EDIT: I'm looking at some of the reviews and it seems like the biggest complaints are that the coconut component hardens and separates from the creamer, and that is not supposed to happen. Sometimes VERY mildly towards the end of the carton, but I just shake it and we're good to go.

The second thing is people giving low ratings because it's not sweet enough. If you are the person that puts half a cup of milk and 5 packets of Sugar In The Raw in your grande Pike at Starbucks, this was not made for you. The market is saturated with sugary creamers for you to try. This is a healthy alternative. If you keep this in mind and judge the product accordingly, you will be more than satisfied.

It is sweet enough to satisfy a mild sugar craving and be reminiscent of dessert, but it is by no means indulgent like most other flavored creamers. Granted, you can always add more of this product until it reaches that level, but at that point your drink would be half creamer and half coffee/tea. Which defeats the purpose of being low in sugar and enjoying your coffee/tea, but it is good!
Teresa B.
I'm nursing and my lo has sever allergies to cow protein. I miss my coffee and don't like the coconut milk but how is this with coffee???
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Is this thick? Would it be similar in thickness to half and half for coffee?
Eliza R.
I want to try this but am hesitant because I don't know what to expect taste wise. How does this compare to like, Coffee Mate French Vanilla creamer? I'm looking for something a little less sugary.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Have you guys seen the hazelnut creamer in this size?