So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Cookie Dough 1 pt. Carton uploaded by Keisha D.

BY SO DELICIOUS #6 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a really tasty cookie dough ice cream! I have been trying to cut back on dairy, so I like that they use coconut milk which makes it even creamier. This isn’t exactly my favorite flavor of the so delicious ice cream line because I am more of a chocolate and caramel lover, but it is a good option if you like cookie dough.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
When I have a strong craving for ice cream I like to reach for So Delicious. The quality is pretty good. However, you can REALLY taste the coconut milk in this ice cream which sometimes is off-putting to me for whatever reason. Lots of cookie dough chunks in here which is awesome!!! This brand of ice cream, and many other non-dairy brands like it, are very expensive. Sometimes I feel as though I can just make tastier ice cream myself for less. But as far as convenience goes this "ice cream" is decent.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
OMG! There aren’t even words to describe how much I love this ice cream! As someone who eats gluten free out of medical necessity, I hardly ever come across a safe option for cookie dough! I was beyond thrilled to find this, and the nondairy component was fine with me. I actually think this has a creamier consistency than some other traditional ice creams I’ve tried in the past. If you’re on the fence about this one, go for it! You will not be disappointed!!
Emma V.
Parma, OH
The best part about this ice cream is the cookie dough. It’s nice to have the dairy free alternative, but the actual ice cream is kind of icy and tastes so much of coconut, rather than vanilla ice cream.
Sara D.
Garden Grove
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this vegan dairy free ice cream! The cookie dough chunks are so good and the vanilla ice cream is coconut-y which I like. It’s kinda pricey but not bad for a specialty ice cream. Such a nice treat and good ingredients.
Tifanee W.
Odessa, FL
My new ice cream obsession! I am recently dairy free and this ice cream is so delicious that I don’t even miss the regular stuff. A little on the pricier side, but so worth it!
emma s.
Deming, NM
This is my favorite non dairy ice cream. It probably better than regular ice cream. At first I didn’t think coconut nut and cookie dough would go together but I was wrong. It surprisingly it went together really well. If you are looking a really good brand that’s dairy free than stop looking cause this brand is it.
Florinda E.
Chester, NY
Seriously. So Delicious offers some of my favorite non-dairy products ever. It is so creamy and so delicious!!!! Literally. This is such a great alternative to regular ice cream. Sits better in your belly and there’s no guilt involved!
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA
This is dairy free and GLUTEN FREE!!! When I stopped eating dairy and gluten, I thought I had give up ice cream forever. Then I found this ice cream at my local winco and I was hooked! Have bee ever since. I love this and always will!
Beatrice C.
I’ve purchased this flavor about 4 times and I can’t enough of the texture and the fact it has actual cookie dough in the ice cream. I’m a repeat customer and the packaging is recyclable and I use it for homemade ice cream!