So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Cookie Dough 1 pt. Carton uploaded by Keisha D.

BY SO DELICIOUS #6 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Jessica K.
My favorite thing ever! I haven’t had a bad flavor of So Delicious Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts (aka not ice cream, as my husband calls it) yet!

You can eat a few spoonfuls and it’s super filling! I will never get tired of these.

And they’re made in my home state, Oregon, in a DAIRY FREE factory! Score one for dairy allergies!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a really tasty cookie dough ice cream! I have been trying to cut back on dairy, so I like that they use coconut milk which makes it even creamier. This isn’t exactly my favorite flavor of the so delicious ice cream line because I am more of a chocolate and caramel lover, but it is a good option if you like cookie dough.
Erin W.
This coconut milk “ice cream” is decent. The coconut milk taste is very strong and kind of over powers it. There are tons of chocolate chips. It’s basically coconut milk chocolate chips with a bit of cookie dough. I’m not sure if I’ll buy this again. The coconut is overwhelming.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
When I have a strong craving for ice cream I like to reach for So Delicious. The quality is pretty good. However, you can REALLY taste the coconut milk in this ice cream which sometimes is off-putting to me for whatever reason. Lots of cookie dough chunks in here which is awesome!!! This brand of ice cream, and many other non-dairy brands like it, are very expensive. Sometimes I feel as though I can just make tastier ice cream myself for less. But as far as convenience goes this "ice cream" is decent.
Tamara Z.
Orlando, FL
I always feel so guilty when I eat this even though I know it's better for me because it's nondairy. The cookie dough are perfectly sized bites inside this ice cream container and the coconut milk is nice and flavorful. The only issue I have is sometimes the coconut milk it's so hard it's so difficult to enjoy scooping up the ice cream.
Emma V.
Madison, NJ
The best part about this ice cream is the cookie dough. It’s nice to have the dairy free alternative, but the actual ice cream is kind of icy and tastes so much of coconut, rather than vanilla ice cream.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this ice cream. My fiance and I try to eat as little dairy as possible so we found this great ice cream alternative. It's a little pricey but its so delicious and dairy free! I love the packaging and the taste. I would buy again and typically purchase one every few weeks.
rachel b.
Bartlett, TN
i love what so delicious stands for, and i love that they’re so good. they’re literally some of the best ice cream i’ve had in my hunt for nondairy ice cream, and i’ve tried a bunch.
emma s.
Deming, NM
This is my favorite non dairy ice cream. It probably better than regular ice cream. At first I didn’t think coconut nut and cookie dough would go together but I was wrong. It surprisingly it went together really well. If you are looking a really good brand that’s dairy free than stop looking cause this brand is it.
Asma A.
I love this ice cream. This taste really good. This dairy free cookie dough ice cream taste better than dairy ice cream. I would recommend this to others for sure.