BY SO DELICIOUS

Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
Foodie Expert
It feels like ice cream, it tastes like ice cream, there's lots of cookie dough bits in it too, but three things keep it from being a star short.
1. Inconsistently, the ice cream would bring watery, like the ice cream was being stretched thin to fit in the container. It's very weird and mildly off-putting, because who waters watery ice cream?
2. The price. It's so expensive, which wouldn't be too bad if you get a whole bunch, which brings me to my third point;
3. A very small portion for such a high price point.
This doesn't change that it's still yummy, and I will probably buy some again.
Marci W.
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
Foodie Expert
Ok since recently going gluten free, refined sugar free and dairy free I have been craving ice cream. Who wouldn't in the summer right?! At Meijer the other day I was getting ice cream for my boyfriend and stumbled across this. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. I love coconut milk but you can't really taste it. It's not overbearing. It has a different consistency than ice cream but just as good if not better. AND the cookie dough chunks were huge!
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Cookie Dough is my favorite from this brand, but unfortunately it seems most of the stores in my area have gotten rid of this flavor.  Not sure why because cookie dough is usually a popular flavor for ice cream...  The price is a bit outrageous at safeway at $5.99, but even worse at whole foods for nearly $7.  This brand still has quite a bit of sugar, so you need to be careful how much you eat.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fort Myers , FL
I'm a big fan of Cookie Dough. I can eat a whole batch of it by myself. I rarely get around to actually consuming baked cookies. This ice cream is the best. I'm lactose sensitive, my boyfriend intolerant. He loved the chocolate peanut butter flavor until I brought this guy home. It's the only ice cream we ever eat, I'd buy it by the gallon but we would just eat it in one sitting.
Angie Z.
Angie Z.
Foodie Expert
I usually stick to pretty plain flavors when it comes to vegan ice cream, but cookie dough by So Delicious is a great alternative to when I want just a little more in my ice cream than vanilla. All vegan ice cream is expensive so I stick to getting it when it's BOGO to avoid hurting my wallet. Additionally, I prefer So Delicious brands because they use coconut milk or cashew milk instead of almond milk which always seems to have a weird after taste.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
This did not taste like cookie dough ice cream. The coconut milk does not make for a very creamy texture, and it does not go well with the chunks of cookie dough-esque stuff in it. It's edible in small doses,  but perhaps an almond-milk base would work better, but I do not recommend a coconut milk-based cookie dough ice cream. Try another flavor.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
Foodie Expert
I have to eat gluten free because I have Celiac disease, so the concept of this flavor really got my hopes up. However it was really disappointing. It easily got freezer burn, was really weak flavored and didn't remind me of cookie dough ice cream at all. Just tasted like empty calories.So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk Frozen Dessert Gluten Free Cookie Dough
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Foodie Expert
Since I've change my lifestyle to vegan, this is my life saver when I'm craving something sweet. I love that this ice cream is sweet enough but not overwhelming. I love the coconut hint taste! You don't really notice a huge difference between this and regular ice cream I think the o my difference I can say is regular ice cream is too sweet for my taste
Tamara Z.
Tamara Z.
I always feel so guilty when I eat this even though I know it's better for me because it's nondairy. The cookie dough are perfectly sized bites inside this ice cream container and the coconut milk is nice and flavorful. The only issue I have is sometimes the coconut milk it's so hard it's so difficult to enjoy scooping up the ice cream.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
This is bar far one of the best non-dairy ice cream alternatives. It is made with great ingredients and does not taste like it is too far from the real deal. I also love this whole brand as they have so many different options for milks, ice creams, ice cream bars, anything you could want. I dont even miss milk with these.