So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Cookie Dough 1 pt. Carton uploaded by Keisha D.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is sooooo delicious. Most non dairy ice cream falls short of that wow factor for me but this is absolutely scrumptious.

This has the perfect ice cream consistency and the flavor of the coconut milk blends amazing with the chocolate and cookie dough.

I purchased this at Publix and will definitely buy again.
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
When I have a strong craving for ice cream I like to reach for So Delicious. The quality is pretty good. However, you can REALLY taste the coconut milk in this ice cream which sometimes is off-putting to me for whatever reason. Lots of cookie dough chunks in here which is awesome!!! This brand of ice cream, and many other non-dairy brands like it, are very expensive. Sometimes I feel as though I can just make tastier ice cream myself for less. But as far as convenience goes this "ice cream" is decent.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I love this cookie dough ice cream!  This vegan version from So Delicious tastes so good, and just like the dairy versions I ate as a kid.  The little chunks of cookie dough taste great and since they are vegan, you can eat all of the egg-free cookie dough you want!  The ice cream is delicious and creamy.  It does not have a coconut flavor in case you don't like strong coconut flavors.
Tamara Z.
I always feel so guilty when I eat this even though I know it's better for me because it's nondairy. The cookie dough are perfectly sized bites inside this ice cream container and the coconut milk is nice and flavorful. The only issue I have is sometimes the coconut milk it's so hard it's so difficult to enjoy scooping up the ice cream.
Isabella R.
Marietta
I love Cookie Dough but I am lactose intolerant. This way I still get to have the treat I love and no cows were used! Only con I have is you can taste the coconut milk and they never have the soymilk version in stock anywhere. I reccommend this product to anyone who loves cookie dough and coconut milk.
Carmen F.
Buffalo , NY
My favorite non dairy ice cream out there. The price is usually pretty reasonable or on sale at my local grocery store. I never feel overly full or weighed down like how I felt when I used to eat dairy ice cream. I don't know what they put in those cookie dough chunks, but they're absolute heaven.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this ice cream. My fiance and I try to eat as little dairy as possible so we found this great ice cream alternative. It's a little pricey but its so delicious and dairy free! I love the packaging and the taste. I would buy again and typically purchase one every few weeks.
Leilani S.
Amherst, MA
This is my favorite dairy free ice cream flavor! I love cookie dough ice cream, and you can't really taste the coconut all that much.  They have really good size chunks of cookie dough which I like.  I can go through a whole pint in one sitting if I didn't stop myself.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cookie Dough is my favorite from this brand, but unfortunately it seems most of the stores in my area have gotten rid of this flavor.  Not sure why because cookie dough is usually a popular flavor for ice cream...  The price is a bit outrageous at safeway at $5.99, but even worse at whole foods for nearly $7.  This brand still has quite a bit of sugar, so you need to be careful how much you eat.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
It feels like ice cream, it tastes like ice cream, there's lots of cookie dough bits in it too, but three things keep it from being a star short.
1. Inconsistently, the ice cream would bring watery, like the ice cream was being stretched thin to fit in the container. It's very weird and mildly off-putting, because who waters watery ice cream?
2. The price. It's so expensive, which wouldn't be too bad if you get a whole bunch, which brings me to my third point;
3. A very small portion for such a high price point.
This doesn't change that it's still yummy, and I will probably buy some again.