Add a Photo

#328 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats
Cari F.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY

It feels like ice cream, it tastes like ice cream, there's lots of cookie dough bits in it too, but three things keep it from being a star short.
1. Inconsistently, the ice cream would bring watery, like the ice cream was being stretched thin to fit in the container. It's very weird and mildly off-putting, because who waters watery ice cream?
2. The price. It's so expensive, which wouldn't be too bad if you get a whole bunch, which brings me to my third point;
3. A very small portion for such a high price point.
This doesn't change that it's still yummy, and I will probably buy some again.
Whitney A.
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA

I have to eat gluten free because I have Celiac disease, so the concept of this flavor really got my hopes up. However it was really disappointing. It easily got freezer burn, was really weak flavored and didn't remind me of cookie dough ice cream at all. Just tasted like empty calories.So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk Frozen Dessert Gluten Free Cookie Dough
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH

This did not taste like cookie dough ice cream. The coconut milk does not make for a very creamy texture, and it does not go well with the chunks of cookie dough-esque stuff in it. It's edible in small doses,  but perhaps an almond-milk base would work better, but I do not recommend a coconut milk-based cookie dough ice cream. Try another flavor.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

I have adopted a vegan diet this past year, but still miss some of my favorites like ice cream. So Delicious is an amazing alternative to traditional ice cream. I personally love the chocolate cookie dough with almond milk. I would most definitely recommend this!!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI

Best dairy and gluten free ice cream there is! Cookie dough is my fav but I also enjoy the strawberry bars. If you can not eat soy or gluten this ice cream will taste very good for you, but if your not used to it I can see it not tasting as good
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

This is a great dairy free alternative for regular ice cream. I don't have any stomach problems after eating. Has a great taste and same consistency as regular ice cream. It's a bit pricey for a pint but worth it for trouble free treat
Erin R.
Erin R.

this is my go-to treat. I love the cookie dough flavor and the fact that it's dairy free. I've always been an ice cream junkie but have recently had to cut dairy from diet and this is a nice replacement for traditional ice cream.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Fort Mohave, AZ

If you don't mind the taste of coconut, this is for you! This ice cream is so good! It's way healthier than regular ice cream and it tastes so much better. They have so many flavors as well. I will keep buying this!
Grace L.
Grace L.
West Chester, PA

I really like this ice cream a lot. I am lactose intolerant so the So Delicious brand allows me to enjoy ice cream again!! I have only 4 stars, cause it's not friendly to my college budget.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I like this so much more than regular ice cream. I think it has a slight coconut taste, but I actually like that flavor. It's my preference for ice cream!