So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Cookie Dough 1 pt. Carton uploaded by Keisha D.

BY SO DELICIOUS #9 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
When I have a strong craving for ice cream I like to reach for So Delicious. The quality is pretty good. However, you can REALLY taste the coconut milk in this ice cream which sometimes is off-putting to me for whatever reason. Lots of cookie dough chunks in here which is awesome!!! This brand of ice cream, and many other non-dairy brands like it, are very expensive. Sometimes I feel as though I can just make tastier ice cream myself for less. But as far as convenience goes this "ice cream" is decent.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is sooooo delicious. Most non dairy ice cream falls short of that wow factor for me but this is absolutely scrumptious.

This has the perfect ice cream consistency and the flavor of the coconut milk blends amazing with the chocolate and cookie dough.

I purchased this at Publix and will definitely buy again.
Tamara Z.
I always feel so guilty when I eat this even though I know it's better for me because it's nondairy. The cookie dough are perfectly sized bites inside this ice cream container and the coconut milk is nice and flavorful. The only issue I have is sometimes the coconut milk it's so hard it's so difficult to enjoy scooping up the ice cream.
Denet L.
Belton
I have dairy issues. I can have it in small doses but otherwise it really upsets my stomach. This is my go to ice cream indulgence! The taste is amazing and fresh, definitely keeps me coming back!
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this ice cream. My fiance and I try to eat as little dairy as possible so we found this great ice cream alternative. It's a little pricey but its so delicious and dairy free! I love the packaging and the taste. I would buy again and typically purchase one every few weeks.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Cookie Dough is my favorite from this brand, but unfortunately it seems most of the stores in my area have gotten rid of this flavor.  Not sure why because cookie dough is usually a popular flavor for ice cream...  The price is a bit outrageous at safeway at $5.99, but even worse at whole foods for nearly $7.  This brand still has quite a bit of sugar, so you need to be careful how much you eat.
Cari F.
Salvisa, KY
It feels like ice cream, it tastes like ice cream, there's lots of cookie dough bits in it too, but three things keep it from being a star short.
1. Inconsistently, the ice cream would bring watery, like the ice cream was being stretched thin to fit in the container. It's very weird and mildly off-putting, because who waters watery ice cream?
2. The price. It's so expensive, which wouldn't be too bad if you get a whole bunch, which brings me to my third point;
3. A very small portion for such a high price point.
This doesn't change that it's still yummy, and I will probably buy some again.
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
Ok since recently going gluten free, refined sugar free and dairy free I have been craving ice cream. Who wouldn't in the summer right?! At Meijer the other day I was getting ice cream for my boyfriend and stumbled across this. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. I love coconut milk but you can't really taste it. It's not overbearing. It has a different consistency than ice cream but just as good if not better. AND the cookie dough chunks were huge!
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I love this cookie dough ice cream!  This vegan version from So Delicious tastes so good, and just like the dairy versions I ate as a kid.  The little chunks of cookie dough taste great and since they are vegan, you can eat all of the egg-free cookie dough you want!  The ice cream is delicious and creamy.  It does not have a coconut flavor in case you don't like strong coconut flavors.
Alyssa C.
Fort myers, FL
I'm a big fan of Cookie Dough. I can eat a whole batch of it by myself. I rarely get around to actually consuming baked cookies. This ice cream is the best. I'm lactose sensitive, my boyfriend intolerant. He loved the chocolate peanut butter flavor until I brought this guy home. It's the only ice cream we ever eat, I'd buy it by the gallon but we would just eat it in one sitting.