BY SO DELICIOUS

Aralene B.
Daly City, CA
I am lactose intolerant so milk is a big no no to my stomach! As a kid, I used to love eating go gurt, danimals, and chobani.. Ever since my stomach started disagreeing with me, I needed a new alternative and I'm so glad So Delicious has these DELICIOUS treats! I love coconut milk and it honestly tastes better than normal whole milk! ♡
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
This yogurt is so good I love the fact that it is dairy free this is now they only yogurt I will eat and the price is more then reasonable I have some of their ice cream can’t wait to try it Kiss Salon Secrets Nail Art Starter Kit
Chrissy C.
indianapolis
Love love love this yogurt! The plain and unsweetened work really well in place of sour cream, and we even use it to thicken pudding since we use non dairy milk. So Delicious!
Aaliyah M.
Rialto, CA
I found this at grocery outlet for a great deal. I am not a vegan but I would like to find dairy alternatives because I know it is not the best for me. This definitely has a coconut and chocolate taste. Imo this is kind of tangy and not what I expected at first but it grew on me. The texture is a little jelly-like so you have to mix it up well. The thickening agent is rice starch I believe. Overall, I like this and think this is great for dairy sensitive and vegan folks. I wish this could be creamier but then they would probably have to add cashew which will make it more expensive and not nut-allergen friendly
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
My husband is lactose intolerant. So dairy as a whole is COMPLETELY off the table. We are moderately healthy (Pescatarians) and wanted to be able to make fruit and veggie smoothies for breakfast. So Delicious allows us to have a tasty treat with out any of the guilt or dairy! We always have some in our refrigerator.So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Blueberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub
Zaira G.
11500 Meridian Ave S Unit 108 Everett, WA
This is by far one of the most delicious and vegan yogurts I have tried. Being a vegan it may sometimes seem difficult to find products that satisfy your cravings, but So Delicious never seems to fail. You'll love this, plus all their other products. P.S. I am obsessed with their cheeses, milks, and whipped cream! ❤
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
One of the best dairy free yogurts! The texture is great and the coconut is not noticeable in all of the flavors. My other favorite is the key lime flavor. I love mixing my protein powder with these yogurts to create a mousse like dessert.
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Highly impressed. I wasn't sure I was going to like non-dairy yogurt however due to my dairy sensitivity... I decided to give it a try. Tastes even better with a bit of global and fruit... only con is the price. Seems awefully expensive to pay $2. 00 or more for one serving of yogurt.
Kirsten B.
Schenectady, NY
Easily my favorite single serve yogurt option. I wish I could find this kind in the larger tub or that it was in stock more frequently!
Anastasia M.
Orlando
This chocolate flavored yogurt is a bit bitter to eat on it's own but if you mix it with fruit or in a smoothie it is perfect!