So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 qt. Tub

BY SO DELICIOUS

karmila M.
fredericksburg
Since I found out that my baby is allergic to dairy, soy and any nuts, I have to avoid those. I tell you, I do not miss anything since I found So Delicious. Their yoghurt tastes similar to greek yoghurt just less sour and tangy. Their coconut Ice cream....oooohh my God!! better than the rest because coconut is so creamy. FYI, coconuts is the main ingredients for ice cream in some countries such as Thailand or Vietnamese or Indonesia. I recommend chocolate and vanilla ice cream!!
Joanne S.
I've recently had to change my diet to a low-sugar, soy-free, dairy-free diet. I'm so glad I came across this brand. This is such a nice treat and is delicious! You can taste the coconut milk though, but if you've never had cow's milk then you'll never have that to compare it to. I personally don't mind the coconut flavor, but sometimes I just want straight chocolate.
Sarah Marie G.
OF all the coconut ice creams this company makes their chocolate is the best! My boyfriend is a diabetic and I have digestive issues so this dessert fits our needs perfectly
Amanda M.
Very good for dairy-free chocolate ice cream!! We love this flavor and indulge often! A much healthier alternative to traditional ice creams, a bit pricey, but love that this flavor comes in a larger container!
Mia-Angelica L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
My husband wasn't sharing his ice cream for some reason and I got upset so I made him give me some. When he told me it was coconut milk ice cream, I hesitated because I'm not always a fan of coconut flavored anything BUT you barely tasted it. It had a rich chocolate flavor that you would get with regular dairy ice cream and I found it to be a lot smoother. We've purchased all the other flavors because of this one, but simple chocolate is by far the best.
Andria L.
Oh yes. This stuff has saved my poor digestive system! I'm very lactose intolerant so mill in pretty much anything makes my body angry. This ice cream, however, is totally dairy free. This one is made with coconut milk which tastes soooo good. The coconut milk adds an additional depth to the flavor. I love the taste and it doesn't bother my tummy
M R.
Ok, I hate to say this because I really like So Delicious products, but this is the worst non-dairy ice cream. It's highly crystalized and fairly watered down. The chocolate flavor tastes of cocoa powder, not chocolate. The only good thing is that it's pretty accessible. Almost all the grocery stores carry it.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
After recently cutting dairy from my diet I was looking for something to satisfy my ice cream cravings and this did the trick.  It is a bit pricey in regular stores but if you go to say Whole Foods you can get it at a reasonable price.  Took some time for me to like the flavor change but it is soooo delicious.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
This is one of my favorite flavors of dairy free ice cream. The So Delicious vanilla is not that great, so I didn't have high expectations for the chocolate. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. You do have to let it soften up a bit before eating it to enjoy the creamy texture.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
not a bad ice cream its good and taste a little like coconut which is not a bad thing for me b/c i love me some coconut. im not dairy free but i like that they have the options for others and i like to try ice cream off kinds lol i would buy this again