So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 qt. Tub

BY SO DELICIOUS #22 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
This brand is amazing! They always make the products taste so good. They are pricey but that's because it's a healthy alternative (as healthy as ice cream can be..) this ice cream though isn't to expensive. It's about $5. The chocolate is my favorite and I prefer the coconut milk over soy. This is found in most grocery stores. I hope to find it in All.
Jade G.
This is a really great non dairy alternative that I get quite often. After meat meals, Orthodox Jews are not allowed to eat dairy for a period of time, so I tend to buy this to serve as dessert. Its tasty and creamy
Camila P.
miramar florida
This product is amazing, I tend to eat it after lunch as a dessert. I usually get it at whole foods because my local grocery don't have it most of the time. You should definitely try it. Its my favorite dessert, very affordable creamy and delicious.
Christina C.
You'll have to leave this product out for a while for it to soften, and try to eat it in 2 sittings because in the freezer it does not seal well and will get freezer burn on it. The flavor is out of this world awesome, a punch of rich chocolate with an aftertaste of coconut chocolate milk.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I’m vegan, so the number of sweet treats I can actually eat are limited. So Delicious offers a wide range of products for those of us that can’t, or choose not to consume dairy AND they are amazing. I love this brand and their products.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
This is almost a two-in-one for a chocolate lover...coconut chocolate! What more could I ask for! Both flavors are light, and every spoonful is just as good as the last!
Andria L.
Oh yes. This stuff has saved my poor digestive system! I'm very lactose intolerant so mill in pretty much anything makes my body angry. This ice cream, however, is totally dairy free. This one is made with coconut milk which tastes soooo good. The coconut milk adds an additional depth to the flavor. I love the taste and it doesn't bother my tummy
Pam S.
Philadelphia
After recently cutting dairy from my diet I was looking for something to satisfy my ice cream cravings and this did the trick.  It is a bit pricey in regular stores but if you go to say Whole Foods you can get it at a reasonable price.  Took some time for me to like the flavor change but it is soooo delicious.
M R.
Ok, I hate to say this because I really like So Delicious products, but this is the worst non-dairy ice cream. It's highly crystalized and fairly watered down. The chocolate flavor tastes of cocoa powder, not chocolate. The only good thing is that it's pretty accessible. Almost all the grocery stores carry it.
Kendall P.
Great option for dairy free eaters! We love ours! Sweet tooth cravings and we don't feel guilty! Super easy to digest and delicious! So glad our local grocery store carries it! We will definitely be be purchasing it again!