So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 qt. Tub

BY SO DELICIOUS #22 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Christina C.
You'll have to leave this product out for a while for it to soften, and try to eat it in 2 sittings because in the freezer it does not seal well and will get freezer burn on it. The flavor is out of this world awesome, a punch of rich chocolate with an aftertaste of coconut chocolate milk.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
This is almost a two-in-one for a chocolate lover...coconut chocolate! What more could I ask for! Both flavors are light, and every spoonful is just as good as the last!
Mia-Angelica L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
My husband wasn't sharing his ice cream for some reason and I got upset so I made him give me some. When he told me it was coconut milk ice cream, I hesitated because I'm not always a fan of coconut flavored anything BUT you barely tasted it. It had a rich chocolate flavor that you would get with regular dairy ice cream and I found it to be a lot smoother. We've purchased all the other flavors because of this one, but simple chocolate is by far the best.
Andria L.
Oh yes. This stuff has saved my poor digestive system! I'm very lactose intolerant so mill in pretty much anything makes my body angry. This ice cream, however, is totally dairy free. This one is made with coconut milk which tastes soooo good. The coconut milk adds an additional depth to the flavor. I love the taste and it doesn't bother my tummy
M R.
Ok, I hate to say this because I really like So Delicious products, but this is the worst non-dairy ice cream. It's highly crystalized and fairly watered down. The chocolate flavor tastes of cocoa powder, not chocolate. The only good thing is that it's pretty accessible. Almost all the grocery stores carry it.
Pam S.
Philadelphia
After recently cutting dairy from my diet I was looking for something to satisfy my ice cream cravings and this did the trick.  It is a bit pricey in regular stores but if you go to say Whole Foods you can get it at a reasonable price.  Took some time for me to like the flavor change but it is soooo delicious.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
This is one of my favorite flavors of dairy free ice cream. The So Delicious vanilla is not that great, so I didn't have high expectations for the chocolate. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. You do have to let it soften up a bit before eating it to enjoy the creamy texture.
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I'm lactose intolerant and I've never tried to substitute my ice cream out for a nondairy choice. This ice cream (even though on the expensive side) is totally worth every penny. The coconut milk is so light and tasty. This has become my favorite ice cream.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
not a bad ice cream its good and taste a little like coconut which is not a bad thing for me b/c i love me some coconut. im not dairy free but i like that they have the options for others and i like to try ice cream off kinds lol i would buy this again
Kristi L.
Salisbury
NON DAIRY ICE CREAM - my dream come true. it's creamy, healthy, low in calories and super chocolatey!! it's pricey but worth it -- I keep buying it! coconut milk is yummy.. so glad that used that over soy like other companies!!