So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Blueberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Tayllor H.So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Blueberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Janita T.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Going nuts for coconuts! see more...

Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
This wasn't a bad yogurt, I'm trying to see if I can go completely dairy-free so I picked this up to try. It has a good flavor (I got blueberry) and it tasted good with my granola! Although I do miss the tang of Greek yogurt
Janita T.
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this. I am in the transition stage of becoming vegan. I honestly thought I won't find any delicious dairy free and soy free yogurt but I did. I highly recommend this.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I found this yogurt to be delicious but for the price you pay Id like more of a portion. The coconut milk isn't too strong with the blueberry.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is so yummy! I randomly tried it once, not knowing what to expect, but I ended up really liking it. I'd say I like it even more than dairy yogurt. It's not as heavy, and it's a great alternative if you can't have dairy. The blueberry flavor is really good too. Light and fruity! I'm definitely going to try the other flavors too.