So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Blueberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Janita T.So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Blueberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Tayllor H.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Going nuts for coconuts! see more...

Veronica C.
Coconut milk is definitely not y favorite milk substitute but this was really good. The coconut milk gave it a nice creaminess. The blueberry was perfect too. A little more expensive because it’s coconut milk but worth it.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
My girlfriend LOVES this yogurt. She has a dairy allergy, so naturally we adapted a vegan lifestyle and she hasn’t had yogurt in ages. She’s tried silk brand and says nothing compares to this yogurt. Definite recommend!
Hannah H.
I decided to do a taste test of different dairy-free yogurts; and this was the clear winner. The consistency was similar to "traditional" yogurt and the flavor was amazing. There is a slight aftertaste of coconut milk but it not overpowering and masks the berry flavor. I would repeatedly recommend this product to a friend!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is so yummy! I randomly tried it once, not knowing what to expect, but I ended up really liking it. I'd say I like it even more than dairy yogurt. It's not as heavy, and it's a great alternative if you can't have dairy. The blueberry flavor is really good too. Light and fruity! I'm definitely going to try the other flavors too.
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
This wasn't a bad yogurt, I'm trying to see if I can go completely dairy-free so I picked this up to try. It has a good flavor (I got blueberry) and it tasted good with my granola! Although I do miss the tang of Greek yogurt
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this. I am in the transition stage of becoming vegan. I honestly thought I won't find any delicious dairy free and soy free yogurt but I did. I highly recommend this.
Mackenzie K.
newburgh in
I loveeee this yogurt! It makes for a perfect substitute. It is full of flavor and still healthy. I buy it very frequently. It isn’t too cheap but worth it
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I found this yogurt to be delicious but for the price you pay Id like more of a portion. The coconut milk isn't too strong with the blueberry.
Cat H.
Los Angeles, CA
So delicious is right. I love the flavor. It’s sweet but the consistency of this grand yogurt is a lot thinner than most.