So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Blueberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Tayllor H.So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Blueberry Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Tub uploaded by Janita T.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Going nuts for coconuts! see more...

Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I enjoy this yogurt as it’s very light and refreshing. I’m not a fan of blueberries on their own but they taste great in this yogurt. I’ve tried almond milk yogurt and it’s not the same as coconut. Coconut milk yogurt is light and has no weird texture like the almond does sometimes. I can find the yogurt at Walmart, Kroger, and Whole Foods and I normally find it cheapest at Whole Foods or Walmart.
Jasmine G.
Orlando
i didn’t know dairy free yogurt was a thing until recently! it was like the gates of heaven opened up and said “jasmine! jasmine! we’ve been waiting for you!” i can finally enjoy one of my favorite foods without feeling like i’m about to poop out the great barrier reef! the blueberry flavor is my favorite! i love having it in the morning with a banana and a frozen waffle! a perfect combo!
Phoenix'Lanay E.
Baltimore, MD
Working at Whole Foods , I got to try a sample of this and let me tell how I was blown away, it’s so light for a yogurt, I haven’t tried no other dairy free yogurts this was my first one and I’m hooked, I’ve tried almost all their products except the ice cream. For the most part they are always on sale but a guilt free late night snack , this is my #1
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
My girlfriend LOVES this yogurt. She has a dairy allergy, so naturally we adapted a vegan lifestyle and she hasn’t had yogurt in ages. She’s tried silk brand and says nothing compares to this yogurt. Definite recommend!
Autumn A.
So yummy! There is some blueberry chunks or pulp in the yogurt, which I like, but if you don't, you might wanna avoid this flavor. By far my favorite flavor is the original coconut, but it's nice to spice it up sometimes!
Sam H.
Sparta
This is the best non dairy yogurt alternative I have found, and it’s easily found at Walmart! It tastes like normal yogurt, and I love the blueberry one. The consistency is very similar to a regular yogurt.
Heather M.
Joplin, MO
It truly lives up to the name: SO DELICIOUS!! Smooth, creamy, and yummy! It is more expensive than milk yogurt but it is totally worth it for being cruelty free!
Hannah H.
I decided to do a taste test of different dairy-free yogurts; and this was the clear winner. The consistency was similar to "traditional" yogurt and the flavor was amazing. There is a slight aftertaste of coconut milk but it not overpowering and masks the berry flavor. I would repeatedly recommend this product to a friend!
Elena S.
Clarksville, MD
This yogurt is absolutely amazing. The coconut milk makes it so sweet without being too high in sugar. I could eat 5 of these they’re so good. I am a vegan so this is the only yogurt I eat however the only downside to it being made out of coconut milk is there’s really no protein in it. Other than that I LOVE it and always buy it at the store!
Veronica C.
Coconut milk is definitely not y favorite milk substitute but this was really good. The coconut milk gave it a nice creaminess. The blueberry was perfect too. A little more expensive because it’s coconut milk but worth it.