BY SO DELICIOUS #93 in Nut & Alternative Milks

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage Vanilla.
USDA organic.
Calories 70 per serving.
Soy & dairy free.
Good source of calcium.
32 fluid oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
Don't expect this to taste like coconuts- it won't. It tastes like vanilla milk. Also I prefer the flavor of the So Delicious organic Vanilla coconut milk more. I'm not a big believer in paying more for the word organic but I SWEAR there's a noticeable flavor difference here. I'm not sure how to describe it.. but do a taste test and find out for yourself. It is the BOMB by itself- Only non-dairy milk I will drink straight. 10/10 would recommend to anyone vegan or with milk allergies.
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
I don't care for this by itself, but it might be my favorite milk to add to a smoothie! I love that its packed with calcium and that I'm not allergic to it, like I am to Soy and dairy.
Cassi M.
Was expecting more of a coconut flavor, but it's much more subtle than that. Great alternative to cow's milk and much easier on my tummy.
Andrea D.
Great alternative to cow's milk and soy milk. My son has eosinophilic esophagitis and this milk works great for him.
Selena L.
Corona, CA
I'm extremely surprised that the coconut flavor is not overwhelmingly potent! great, great, great product!