BY SO DELICIOUS #62 in Nut & Alternative Milks

So Delicious® Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk Beverage.

Made with organic coconuts.

Calories 80 per serving.

Soy & diary free.

Good source of calcium. see more...

• Anyone try baking with this as a substitute for regular m...1 Answers
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
This coconut milk is so delicious!! So I don't drink milk and decided to try this coconut milk it taste yummy with cereal or by itself, you can buy this at any grocery store it is a bit more pricier but is it is worth it. I recommend you try it.
sam a.
Perryville, AR
We used to the this product at work. It was an excellent dairy substitute. It's perfect for smoothies and coffee. It's affordable and just as good as other nondairy products. I'm an almond milk gal but I would definitely purchase sodelicious coconut milk again.
Mayra R.
Wow just wow! I am vegetarian and am trying to slowly go towards the vegan world. Startin with milk because I drink A LOT of milk. I got coconut milk because I love anything coconut and vanilla because I figured it would be a better taste to it. It goes with everything I eat my regular milk with, it does NOT however taste like milk, so if that's what u want as a sub this isn't it.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Being a nursing mom who has a baby that is lactose intolerant like mommy it's important for me to find products dairy free. Ever since I've discovered this milk and brand. I became a huge fan. I'm finally able to enjoy chocolate milk, cereal and even dessert!
Jean L.
I use the unsweetened version of this (not listed here to review??!!??). It is tasty, even though it's not sweet. Even my kids will drink it. My favorite thing to do is use it in my low carb smoothies. I keep these. They are a great way to get the nutrition without all the sugar and carbs, if you have blood sugar/cravings issues.
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
This is the only milk my girls will drink! They love it! I enjoy using it in cereal and even baking. We always buy the vanilla flavor as it gives it a sweet flavor.
Ally M.
This is my favorite coconut milk that I have tried. I've been wanting to go vegan but my dads not letting me and my dad has been getting me this all the time. Definitely recommend.
Alice G.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I swear by the unsweetened version of this product. I find the sweetened vanilla version to be cloyingly sweet in the grossest way, but I literally cannot stop drinking the unsweetened version. It's a great brand, just not my favorite product.
Kim G.
It's great on cereal, in smoothies, and works well for cooking. Most dairy substitutes have sugar in them or are sweetened, but this one does not have too much sweetness.
Hillary P.
If you decide to, or have to go Dairy Free....this is the way to go! simply delicious! i great brand with really great products! lots of variety!
Mayra R.
Anyone try baking with this as a substitute for regular milk?