So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage Unsweetened uploaded by Julie G.

BY SO DELICIOUS #44 in Nut & Alternative Milks

So Delicious®.
Dairy free.
USDA organic.
Coconut milk.
Beverage.
45 calories per serving.
Unsweetened.
Soy & dairy free good source of calcium.
32 fluid oz (1qt) 946ml. see more...

• Can I use coconut milk for baking?1 Answers
  • I've had almond milk before how's the coconut milk taste?1 Answers
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
This is my absolute favorite milk substitute! After removing dairy from my diet I wanted something that I could use in smoothies and this honestly is so good! It’s my favorite. I can’t stand the taste of nut milks like almond, cashew, etc. I also believe this is perfect for those on the Paleo diet. 10/10 Recommend!
Ashley A.
Marlboro, NJ
I am dairy free so I experiment with various products as a substitute. Being dairy free really isn't as difficult as many people assume it may be (We all know at least one die-hard cheese lover). So Delicious Coconut milk is an EXCELLENT alternative to dairy and is better for you as well in comparison to many other DF milks. I personally get the unsweetened one to limit as much sugar, etc. as possible. Overall, I think this DF option is a great choice! :)
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this brand and their coconut milk for making my protein shakes. I’m lactose intolerant and so I buy cases of these at Costco to mix with my protein. I love how creamy and tasty coconut milk is! I love the style of cartons and the easy opening without a pull tab that they do! Quality coconut milk at a great price!
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
Okay, so we can finally all stop pretending that we like soy milk and just drink So Delicious coconut milk instead. Tasty, healthy, and a great easy substitute for milk literally all of the time. I’ve been loving all of their dairy-free products from ice cream to yogurt and this one was another killer!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Great for morning coffee or to mix up a protein shake. Great flavor, really good consistency and easy to mix in to a wide variety of things. Since I try to watch how much dairy I consume, finding good tasting unsweetened products can be a challenge but this unsweetened coconut milk is the best!
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I’m normally struggle with coconut milk but this one taste great and paired really well with my hot chocolate. I am a first time user that would buy this product again.
Melody A.
Being lactose intolerant isn't fun when you like milk and cheese but thank goodness for So Delicious products I can enjoy my coffee and tea again. I buy and store at least 3 of these milk at home, almond, coconut and almond coconut blend. My daughter even enjoys this with her cereal and she's very picky.
Jessica M.
I like this for baking. While I prefer the consistency that almond milk provides cupcakes, this works fairly well too. I think it makes a little bit more dense of a cake.
courtney b.
Boise, ID
The coconut milk that is flavored is actually better in my honest opinion but I do like this brand and the milk . Being I have lactose intolerance this is amazing plus I think cows milk taste dirty
Julie G.
Love this coconut milk. I use it to make smoothies, to make oatmeal and as a beverage. Like the taste, and recommend it for those that doesn't like the taste of almond.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I've had almond milk before how's the coconut milk taste?
Sheila A.
Can I use coconut milk for baking?

back