GroceryPantrySo Delicious

Coconut milk.
Beverage.
45 calories per serving.
Unsweetened.
Soy & dairy free good source of calcium.
32 fluid oz (1qt) 946ml.

Does this product contain soy?
Can I use coconut milk for baking?
I've had almond milk before how's the coconut milk taste?
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage Unsweetened!
zumer K.
Alpharetta, GA
So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage Unsweetened uploaded by zumer K.
Purchased at: Costco
I have tried many milk and this has been best for my smoothies only. This is not in a can which I like so it doesn’t go through oxidation. This stay good for about three months which makes it cost effective.
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage Unsweetened uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Costco
Leche 🥛 de coco 🥥 orgánica, deliciosa, puedes usarla para hacer unos ricos smoothies ☺️
Skyla M.
San Jose, CA
Love this brand and their coconut milk for making my protein shakes. I’m lactose intolerant and so I buy cases of these at Costco to mix with my protein. I love how creamy and tasty coconut milk is! I love the style of cartons and the easy opening without a pull tab that they do! Quality coconut milk at a great price!
Jessica M.
I like this for baking. While I prefer the consistency that almond milk provides cupcakes, this works fairly well too. I think it makes a little bit more dense of a cake.
Alysse B.
Twin Falls, ID
Yum! Adjusting to a lactose sensitive husband and me during back on dairy, this has been my new favorite find
Melody A.
Being lactose intolerant isn't fun when you like milk and cheese but thank goodness for So Delicious products I can enjoy my coffee and tea again. I buy and store at least 3 of these milk at home, almond, coconut and almond coconut blend. My daughter even enjoys this with her cereal and she's very picky.
Ruth M.
Antioch, CA
This is my absolute favorite milk substitute! After removing dairy from my diet I wanted something that I could use in smoothies and this honestly is so good! It’s my favorite. I can’t stand the taste of nut milks like almond, cashew, etc. I also believe this is perfect for those on the Paleo diet. 10/10 Recommend!
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Super smooth and yummy. I honestly drink it for the taste so I prefer it sweetened and vanilla flavored. Goes great in coffee.
Synthia S.
Pomona, NY
I’m normally struggle with coconut milk but this one taste great and paired really well with my hot chocolate. I am a first time user that would buy this product again.
Gabrielle L.
Okay, so we can finally all stop pretending that we like soy milk and just drink So Delicious coconut milk instead. Tasty, healthy, and a great easy substitute for milk literally all of the time. I’ve been loving all of their dairy-free products from ice cream to yogurt and this one was another killer!