Add a Photo

By SO DELICIOUS
#36 in Dairy Alternatives
So Delicious Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Milk: Made with organic coconuts 60% less sugar than leading brands of chocolate milk Optimized for maximum calcium absorption Certified vegan Certified gluten free Soy free Dairy free
Photo (1)
Inza J.
Inza J.
Las Vegas , Nv

My daughter has a bad dairy allergy. I was so thankful to find the So Delicious brand when it was time for her to start drinking milk. Of course her favorite is the chocolate flavored coconut milk. It's smooth and tasty.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Spring, TX

Very strong flavor but it tastes really good. You can taste the vitamins that the milk has. I purchased six cases of 4 and my daughter and I love it. You can't taste the coconut flavor.
Anjelica W.
Anjelica W.
Islip, NY

To me, these are like dairy free Yoohoo's, and the packaging is adorable. I love buying some of these in addition to the full sized coconut milks by So Delicious so that I can make smoothies on the go.
Conor James D.
Conor James D.

Does anyone know where I can find this? I have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Join Now