BY SO DELICIOUS #49 in Nut & Alternative Milks

So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Milk Beverage Unsweetened.
35 calories per serving.
Soy & dairy free.
Good source of calcium. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My first time trying it and I fell in love." in 1 review
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
Lactose intolerant for quite some time routinely buy different brands in my home and the between rice, cashew
, almond or coconut milk ...cashew is my personal favorite.
Lauren M.
Delicious! I think the flavor is unique but not overpowering. It's nice in coffee and I like to use it for some baked goods too. I'm vegan and have been trying out all of my new dairy free milk options.
Trish A.
Roland, OK
Unsweetened cashew milk is fantastic all on its own and wonderful in a low calorie, low carb iced coffee! Doing a low carb diet for several years now, I can no longer "get away with" the standard heavy whipping cream that is a staple for LCHF dieters and cashew milk has been a great compromise for me!
Katherine I.
Granbury, TX
This is a milkshake for lactose intolerant people, it's so sweet (so expensive) so thick and absolutely a treat and a half! I've only purchased this once or twice and I've finished it in a matter of days! So yummy! If you are missing milkshakes I would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer Z.
My favorite of the dairy substitutes. The consistency is very similar to milk and it works just fine in cooking and baking. I find the cashew flavor to be very mild and not very noticeable.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Of all the dairy alternatives, cashew milk is my absolute favorite. And I mean, BY FAR. It takes on that creamy taste of a cashew but and makes it taste much thicker than it actually is. Highly recommend !!
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I wanted to love this, but the flavor is crazy strong and has a lingering aftertaste. I will be going back to almond milk. Sorry cashew milk, I still love cashew's though!
Lana a.
My first time trying it and I fell in love. I think I will quit drinking regular milk and will switch to cashew milk. it is white as normal milk just cant foam if you wish to use that for cappuccino.
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
I didn't like this product because I found the product had a strong flavour and it gave me a headache
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Our family doesn't use cow's milk; we have been using Almond Milk for baking, cooking, and drinking. Is Cashew Milk for daily use? Or is it for something specific like coffees? Does it have a much different taste that Almond Milk?
Myrna B.
Oldtown
How many carbs for serving?