BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free Cashew Milk Beverage Unsweetened.
35 calories per serving.
Soy & dairy free.
Good source of calcium. see more...

• "My first time trying it and I fell in love." in 1 review
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Lactose intolerant for quite some time routinely buy different brands in my home and the between rice, cashew
, almond or coconut milk ...cashew is my personal favorite.
Chloe W.
Dallas
Finally I found a vegan milk that isn’t overly sweet! As much as I love vanilla almond milk sometimes I get tired of the sweet flavor and this one tastes great and isn’t sweet at all. Will definitely keep buying
Lauren M.
Delicious! I think the flavor is unique but not overpowering. It's nice in coffee and I like to use it for some baked goods too. I'm vegan and have been trying out all of my new dairy free milk options.
Trish A.
Roland, OK
Unsweetened cashew milk is fantastic all on its own and wonderful in a low calorie, low carb iced coffee! Doing a low carb diet for several years now, I can no longer "get away with" the standard heavy whipping cream that is a staple for LCHF dieters and cashew milk has been a great compromise for me!
Jennifer Z.
My favorite of the dairy substitutes. The consistency is very similar to milk and it works just fine in cooking and baking. I find the cashew flavor to be very mild and not very noticeable.
Tiffanie B.
Cedar Hills
This is my favorite milk alternative by far because it is really creamy and delicious. It seems to be the closest in texture to cow milk and doesn't seem as watery as the other milk alternatives like almond and coconut.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Of all the dairy alternatives, cashew milk is my absolute favorite. And I mean, BY FAR. It takes on that creamy taste of a cashew but and makes it taste much thicker than it actually is. Highly recommend !!
Ashley S.
orange
I’m lactose intolerant and this is my GO TO😍 all the time, I’m definitely a repeat consumer and will stay one. Amazing value and I know I can always rely on so delicious cashew milk products.
Katherine I.
Granbury, TX
This is a milkshake for lactose intolerant people, it's so sweet (so expensive) so thick and absolutely a treat and a half! I've only purchased this once or twice and I've finished it in a matter of days! So yummy! If you are missing milkshakes I would definitely recommend it.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
I wanted to love this, but the flavor is crazy strong and has a lingering aftertaste. I will be going back to almond milk. Sorry cashew milk, I still love cashew's though!
Shellby M.
What does this taste like in comparison to?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Our family doesn't use cow's milk; we have been using Almond Milk for baking, cooking, and drinking. Is Cashew Milk for daily use? Or is it for something specific like coffees? Does it have a much different taste that Almond Milk?
Mari L.
Milwaukee
Never had this type them up before how does it taste I love Allman milk and coconut milk though?
Myrna B.
Oldtown
How many carbs for serving?