So Delicious Dairy Free Barista Style Coconut Milk Creamer Original

by So Delicious

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Creamer Barista Style Original.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free Barista Style Coconut Milk Creamer Original!
Toledo, OH
I was very leary on trying this, but I love love loved it! I will be buying this again! It’s such a great alternative to dairy creamer. It has a great taste and consistency in the coffee. I think all non dairy items are a little pricey but this one is worth it.
Mineola, NY
Eh. Kinda disappointed. I searched three different stores before finally finding this and I was so excited to finally find it. Unfortunately it’s not exactly what I was hoping it would be. It does create amazing foam for a latte. And that’s about it. The foam also dissolves quickly and this works best in very hot coffee.
Asheville, NC
If you are looking for a non dairy/vegan option for milk, yogurt, or ice cream this brand has you covered! I use this Coconut Creamer in my coffee ever morning. I love it! It has replaced my half and half that I used to use.