Food & SnacksFrozen Desserts & NoveltiesNon-Dairy Ice CreamSo Delicious
Dairy Free Almond Milk Frozen Dessert Minis Vanilla Bars - 4 CT

So Delicious Dairy Free Almond Milk Frozen Dessert Minis Vanilla Bars - 4 CT

So Delicious® Dairy Free Almond Milk Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert.

Dairy free.

Soy free.

Vegan.

Certified Gluten-Free®.

Has this particular variety been discontinued?
Are these any good ?
Yah or nah? Yes or no?
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free Almond Milk Frozen Dessert Minis Vanilla Bars - 4 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Nina P.
I love these, these taste so good and really help curve that sweet tooth. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the vanilla tastes so perfect. I've been purchasing these for about 2 years now and I will never stop buying them. I recommend these to anyone who cant or just doesn't enjoy dairy.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
These are Soooo Delicious! I can't tell a difference between these and ice cream, and prefer the almond milk with chocolate!
Kristal A.
Dothan
These were so good I ate the whole box in one sitting 😳 they were mini's tho...VEGANS RULE!!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Delicioso 😋 se los recomiendo si no lo han probado se están perdiendo de una delicia 😋
Kelsey P.
Clovis, CA
I love these for a quick treat in the evening when the baby goes to bed! I’m dairy free and love that this is almond milk! They’re super tasty!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these ice creams with all my heart ♥️ I first tried them at my mother in laws house, she pulled them out after dinner one night and I have to say it was such a delicious dessert! Everyone really enjoyed them, there wasn’t one complaint! So Delicious is killing it.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
You cant even tell their made from almod milk. Soo chocolatey and smooth. To me it tastes better than cow milk made ice cream bars
Ashley K.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand is amazing and tastes like real ice cream. Dairy makes my skin break out, so I love that there is a nondairy option available that tastes like the real thing.
Ciera D.
Glen Allen, VA
I’ve only had these once at a friends but they’re really yummy! I drink Almond Milk instead of dairy already, so these bars were delicious. Wish I knew where to find them!! Pls reply if you know lol
Emily A.
Detroit, MI
These are my #1 favorite ice creams!! Some dairy free ice creams have a weird consistency but these taste like regular vanilla ice cream & same consistency!! Definitely recommend!