BY SO DELICIOUS #5 in Dairy Alternatives

• Does So have a non dairy creamer? And if they do, how does it com...2 Answers
  • About the ice creams, are you able to taste much of the coconut b...3 Answers
  • I am vegetarian, wanting to make the transition to vegan. How is...2 Answers
So Delicious Dairy Free
  • "I had been looking for an enjoyable dairy free milk substitute for quite some time before I stumbled upon So Delicious Coconut Milk." in 59 reviews
  • "I don't eat dairy I've learned over the years that it just really isn't for me so I have been using almond milk and soy milk in it's place." in 24 reviews
  • "When I found out I had to cut out dairy for my daughter's allergy (breastfeeding mom) I was heartbroken about not being able to use creamer in my coffee or enjoy a cold, refreshing glass of milk or ice cream." in 12 reviews
  • "This company offers a great range of flavors and other treats like ice cream sandwiches and chocolate shell covered bars." in 9 reviews
  • "I am lactose intolerant so i love having such a yummy sweet-tooth snack that won't make me sick, and isn't just bland frozen ice like a lot of other options on the market." in 9 reviews
Kimberly M.
When i was pregnant, i found out i had gapstones and my galbladder needed to be removed, well my trigger that caused me to have severe pain was diary! I went about 2 months without any diary flavored like stuff, and i was pregnant, so it was hard!! Then i did some reseach and found this brand. I swear ive trued everything they have in stock at my local krogers and walmart and now anout 2 years later im able to eat real diary and i still find myslef reaching for these products...i loooveee the icecream!!
Fernanda C.
Menifee , CA
To all the dairy free lovers out there, you have to try So Delicious dairy free products. What I love about them the most is that they have a variety of products, such as coffee creamer, yogurt, ice cream and so much more. I absolutely love their coconut milk coffee creamer. It’s not too sweet and it’s creamy and delicious. Their ice creams are also great. They offer coconut milk, cashew milk and almond milk flavors that are amazing. The products are a bit on the pricier side but they are worth if.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
So thankful for this brand. I can never find inexpensive dairy free products. These products are moderately priced, but cheap for dairy free. All of it's products are tasty without making me sick from the diary. I would recommend to anyone that has lactose intolerance, or is vegan.
arii A.
watsonville, CA
I love that their is a wide variety of products for people who can't do dairy. This are pretty affordable and usually you can get them on sale. I get them at foodmax, or grocery outlet.
K T.
Vancouver
All these are great! They have such a nice smooth taste. I love it any time and with anything. The only thing I did find is that jello wont set when you use this. Other than that, it is an awesome product.
Felicia I.
Newark, CA
I love this dairy-free line and they make a wide variety that is enjoyable. I started slowly switching over to cutting out dairy in my diet for losing weight purposes. The yogurt has a thinner texture but you can barely tell the difference. I mainly use the yogurt in my morning smoothies as well with their coconut milk. I purchase these two products at my local supermarket however I see them everywhere (Target, Walmart, Safeway, etc.) which is awesome! You know when this product is AMAZING when its selling everywhere!
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I am lactose intolerant so finding the So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer for my morning coffee was perfect. I like the flavor and it makes my coffee taste even better. It is hard to find in my area but it is worth the hour drive to get some. I had my friend try it and she loves it too! Their yogurts are great too and of course, their milks are as well. Don't even get me started on their Snickerdoodle ice cream. It is so good. It is nice that I can finally get dairy-free items that actually taste good.
Necie E.
Vernon Hills, IL
I love this product.

I make my own smoothies in my Nutri Bullet using it and adding berries and Turmeric to manage inflammation. It's very smooth tasting and dairy free which is great for me since I am lactose intolerant.

The taste is great and I recommend anyoce that's lactose intolerant to try it.

Thanks

Necie
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
I will never go back to dairy. Their yogurts are amazing, and don't have the after taste greek yogurt gave me. They taste like regular yogurt (even the unsweetened one!) and are very creamy. I've also tried their coconut milk and cashew milk ice creams, and they are wonderful. They may not be as low in calories or sugar as light frozen yogurt would be, but if you prefer that without the dairy, these are the best. I also drink the coconut milk creamer every morning with my coffee, which I like A LOT better than almond milk in my coffee.
Jessica M.
Let me start out by saying that I get scared to try new things. My aunt is on a dairy free diet and had me try this... had one bite and i was hooked! I tried the coconut milk cookie dough, and i absolutely love it! There's pieces of chocolate, and chunks of cookie dough; don't forget the hint of coconut! It's amazing! For a pint, it's $3.29 at my Kroger... which to me, is kind of expensive for a pint.
Taste and packaging- 5 stars
Price- 4 stars
Nicole P.
Carolina, PR - Puerto Rico
Has anyone tried their yogurt alternative and frozen alternatives? Do they taste good? Better or worse than regular yogurt and ice cream? I'd love to try them.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite flavor of So Delicious Coconut Milk?
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
I have a friend who is not lactose intolerant , but cannot consume milk. She had told me that although she can't have ice cream, she's found that she can have So Delicious as an alternative. I am wondering, as a big fan of ice cream , how closely does So Delicious taste like real ice cream?
Amara J.
45215
Has anyone who is lactose intolerant ever tried these products?
Mariah H.
About the ice creams, are you able to taste much of the coconut because that would be a drawback for me and what is the price point normally for them? Also where are they sold?