So Delicious Dairy Free

How do these taste compared to the real thing? I have to go DF for my baby
Has anyone tried freezing the coconut yogurt and then thawing it out again? I like to buy in bulk for my daughter since she she has food allergies and running out stinks. The stores near me are constantly sold out, so when I find it and they just got a shipment I want to buy a lot and then freeze some.
What is your favorite product?
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I had been looking for an enjoyable dairy free milk substitute for quite some time before I stumbled upon So Delicious Coconut Milk.” in reviews
“I don't eat dairy I've learned over the years that it just really isn't for me so I have been using almond milk and soy milk in it's place.” in reviews
“...use creamer in my coffee or enjoy a cold, refreshing glass of milk or ice cream.” in reviews
“I am lactose intolerant so i love having such a yummy sweet-tooth snack that won't make me sick, and isn't just bland frozen ice like a lot of other options on the market.” in reviews
“This company offers a great range of flavors and other treats like ice cream sandwiches and chocolate shell covered bars.” in reviews
I try to eliminate dairy as much as possible so I was beyond excited to try so delicious dairy free ice cream! I think the product could be Improved by having a larger variety in grocery stores, I often see the same one flavor in all the stores! For the sake of all us dairy-free people more flavors in stores would be great!!
I love this creamer! The coconut milk caramel is my absolute favorite! There is no dairy and it is all natural ingredients! I recently found out most creamers are horrible for you, but not this one! I would definitely buy it again.
Anoka, MN
Absolutely recommend this brand for anyone who is/wants to be dairy-free. It's so creamy and you honestly can't tell the difference when adding it to things - at least I can't. Give it a shot!
Charlotte , NC
These are great milk alternative product! The ice cream choices are amazing and super tasty !! They also have yogurt which perfect for making smoothies plenty of options with this brand!!
Eureka
I love the taste of this ice cream so delicious salted caramel cashew but the problem is they scam you to buy more making you think you'll save money. Coupon says before you open save $2.25 off but when you open coupon it says save $1.25 off 3 at the price $4.40 a piece or $1.00 off yogurt. That is falsely advertising. It's already expensive so you aren't saving anything. It's a big joke. It's misleading information.
Union Beach , NJ
So Delicious Dairy Free  uploaded by Darlene H.
This so Delicious Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk is one that I think tastes better. I keep some on hand at all times. It’s something I can actually put in cereal if I wanted some which is saying a lot for it.
Purchased at: Target
With my transition to becoming vegan- So delicious has been a big part of my transition. I love that they have many different varieties/options from ice creams, to creamers, yogurs, cream cheese etc. - you name it it’s there. The best part of all is that you don’t taste the difference. I mean you can tell the consistency mate more lighter but the taste is just as good as the real thing 😉
Albuquerque , NM
Dairy allergies are no jokes. And missing ice cream was really hard to handle. That is until I found so delicious! They have many flavors to choose from and so far every single one has been great! I don't like to be without them. They've definitely spoiled my taste buds. Mmmmm.
Greenwood , IN
Purchased at: Target
So delicious are some of my favorite Dairy Free products! Their yogurt is delicious, their coffee creamer is so thick and creamy and taste just like half and half, their milks are the best alternative to real milk. Can’t say enough, these products have saved my dairy-free life!
Bolivia, NC
I absolutely love this brand! My two year old has multiple food allergies, one of them being dairy. They offer sooo many option that makes him be able to have everything every other little kid gets! Their new cheeze shreds are delicious and they melt like real cheese!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...