Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Alisa N.
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
Sept. 24, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: So Delicious Dairy Free
I love this line of dairy free products. They make so many different combinations and choices for people who want dairy free products. Of course my favorite is their coconut milk. It has a mild coconut taste so you can tell it is coconut milk but it is mild enough to go well with cereals and be used in cooking. I also like that they have a creamer line now too so your coffee can be dairy free. I also love their yogurts. Although it is a thinner textured yogurt you won't miss not being able to have regular yogurt especially when there are a few flavors to choose from. I also appreciate that they have almond milk and cashew milk. And all the different frozen desserts that are dairy free. They are always adding new products too. And i haven't had a problem finding their products at my regular grocery stores.
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
Since I found out that baby has dairy allergy, I need to stop drink milk. I am not happy but my baby is my everything, I don't mind not drinking or eating any dairy. Until I stumbled upon this So Delicious dairy free alternatives, I am sold. Now all their products are part of my life. My most favorite one is the coconut milk and yoghurt. In my opinion, it is the closet that I can get to milk (other than almond but no almond, my baby is allergy to any kind of nuts and soy). It's so creamy, thick and taste great, I add it to almost any beverage or recipes that require milk. I love the result. Now, my baby is 18 months and he enjoys all their product his favorite is the yoghurt and ice cream. I am happy that he does not miss anything, thank you so much So Delicious!!
jordan g.
jordan g.
Odenton, MD
I am a vegetarian living with a vegan and I do try to limit my dairy intake-especially with milk. I find it easy to ellimnate milk with this easy alternative. Relatively affordable, tasty, and very similar constistancy to milk-making it perfect for baking. I prefer this over some other brands I've tried, but I gave it four stars because I do prefer Silk Almond Milk. So Delicous' cashew milk ice cream is the best ice cream line I've ever come across. highly recommend
Julia A.
Julia A.
Hands down one of the best dairy free substitutions. As a vegan, the first few weeks are hard as you have cravings for various things and are probably sick of veg. I found this ice cream at a local store and it tastes amazing! It's really creamy because they use cashew milk and you don't have to worry about anything not being vegan. The down side may be 5$ for a pint. The calories are not out of this world like the Ben and Jerry's dairy-free options.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Let me start off by saying I developed a dairy allergy about 5 years ago. Before this brand I thought all milk products tasted disgusting (the lactose free ones). Then in whole foods one day I decided to try some. This is the first time in 6 years I feel like I can have an ice cream cone or a bowl of cereal and have it taste like actual milk. I love these and will keep re-purchasing. They are expensive but I think they are worth it.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Great line of products! My son and I were both determined to be lactose intolerant about a year ago so it was quite the transition with what we eat. He is 4 so it was much harder for him to understand why he couldn't have ice cream or regular milk. He loves the ice cream bars and ice cream sandwiches. The Coco whip is also very good. Nice variety of products, just wish our local grocery store carried more of it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sept. 22, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: So Delicious Dairy Free
My son is lactose intolerant and at 14 months it's a battle to find foods to enrich his diet, easy to prepare, an lets him explore taste and textures. I am so thrilled for this product. We love the yogurt alternative vanilla coconut milk yogurt. I feel great that I can give my son something good for him and he is so excited because it tastes great!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
Once I began omitting animal products from my diet, the search began for a good, vegan alternative to milk. Not only do they make an amazing milk that I can use in place of cow's milk in my recipe, but they have DELICIOUS Cashew Milk "Ice Cream". This company really helps to make living vegan easier! I love them!
Katy F.
Katy F.
I LOVE their ice cream! It has made going dairy free so much easier. Granted some of the flavors do have a different texture than traditional ice cream, I find them to be more refreshing. The cookie dough flavor is even better than regular ice cream! Sometimes they have a coupon on the top as well.
Gianna D.
Gianna D.
I have used mostly all of the So Delicious Dairy Free products. Everything from the milks to the ice creams! they have a great consistency and texture for dairy free products and taste close to the real thing. For someone who has been dairy free for a short time these are great products.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Carolina, PR - Puerto Rico
Has anyone tried their yogurt alternative and frozen alternatives? Do they taste good? Better or worse than regular yogurt and ice cream? I'd love to try them.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What is your favorite flavor of So Delicious Coconut Milk?
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
San Marcos, CA
I have a friend who is not lactose intolerant , but cannot consume milk. She had told me that although she can't have ice cream, she's found that she can have So Delicious as an alternative. I am wondering, as a big fan of ice cream , how closely does So Delicious taste like real ice cream?
Amara J.
Amara J.
45215
Has anyone who is lactose intolerant ever tried these products?
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Are these products even swaps in recipes, or do they need to be tweaked?