GroceryFrozen FoodsSo Delicious
Cookies 'N Cream Gluten Free

So Delicious Cookies 'N Cream Gluten Free

Join the dairy-free movement!

Has anyone tried? I love ice cream! But I’m trying to stay away from dairy and a high percentage of sugar. HELP! Lol
Is this any good ?
Realmente me gustaría probarlo, no se en que tienda podría encontrarlo en México es difícil, alguna recomendación donde pueda encontrarlo?
Start your review of So Delicious Cookies 'N Cream Gluten Free!
How would you rate this product?
mari /.
Grovetown, GA
If you drink almond milk on the regular then this shouldn’t be such a bad choice for you. I love almond milk and this ice cream tastes great. It doesn’t taste to nutty like other ones I have tried before in the past. I also like cookies and cream flavor with the almond milk because it taste just like a regular diary ice cream product
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
This stuff is so good! And best of all it doesnt upset my stomach! It also tastes great, comes in a variety of flavors.
Sha'Nita  T.
Buford, GA
This nondairy product is amazing. Recently I've stopped eating dairy and was feigning for a treat. I headed to my local Publix and found this gem and was astonished. The creaminess of the ice cream and the crunch of the cookies had me in heaven. I will definitely buy again.
Stefanie A.
This ice cream is absolutely delicious! Ive tried several flavors and they're all good but this is my favorite!
Kayla S.
Gallatin, TN
This ice cream is delicious and creamy. Love the cookie flavor and the consistency makes it taste just like real ice cream
Rachel T.
Harvest, AL
I could eat this whole thing in one sitting!! Comparable to any small pint of ice cream and love that it helps the dairy free eaters feel normal. And the fact that they’re a B certified company 🙌🏻
Sara R.
West Chester, OH
It has chocolate and it’s creamy...the rest is disappointing. Almond milk ice cream can taste okay, just not like this!
Jamie  A.
Charlotte, NC
Honestly was surprised at how good this was. The price was questionable but the quality overall was great. First time having almond milk ice cream and was pleased. I may try another flavor by this brand now
Sarah L.
This ice cream tastes similar to regular cookies n cream ice creams, however, it was too sweet
Jill W.
Great alternative for ice cream for those lactose tummies. Good flavor, nice and creamy. I personally enjoy the regular ice cream but if I had milk problems this would be my choice of all the alternative.