BY SO DELICIOUS #39 in Cream Cheese

Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Chicago , IL
This product is amazing! I'm trying to eat a more plant based diet, but I still want a treat. I found this at Whole Foods and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did. It has a slight coconut flavor, but it tastes good. It's creamy and sweet, and I was surprised how low in sugar and calories it was. One serving is 2 tablespoons and contains 30 calories and 2 grams of sugar. It is higher in fat in comparison with 1.5 grams of saturated fat, but if you're eating a balanced diet, treat yoself. I've been pairing this with fresh cut strawberries and it has been a wonderful treat. Highly recommend.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
HEAVEN ON EARTH!! Ever since my first pregnancy I have not been able to tolerate dairy. It wasn't a huge deal until it came to the holidays and pies. I have always like Cool Whip and didn't know another alternative existed until a friend told me about this. I don't love coconut flavor, but this taste nothing like it. It's just the right hit of sweet with a creamy taste. Seriously heaven on earth. I have to hide it because I will just eat it by the spoonful.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dundalk , MD
I'm on a plant based diet (vegan) so I don't consume any dairy. This is the BEST alternative to whipped cream that I've tried so far. I love to put it on my desserts or smoothies. Absolutely delicious and comparable to whipped cream. I will say it's a little hard to find in my area though so when I do find it...I'm delighted. I wish it was a little bit more affordable!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Glenolden, PA
This is DELICIOUS! Such a great cool whip alternative with a sweet coconut flavor. Have it on fruit, or any dessert! I could eat a whole tub in one sitting! Even better because it's pretty light in calories. Will definitely buy again.
Gaealena B.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
This ish is bananas how delicious it is. It is a super amazing alternative to whipped creams with crappy ingredients. I use on fruit, on pancakes, waffles, pretty much anything I want to sweeten up. I would recommend to everyone!!!!
Marc L.
Marc L.
Wyandotte, MI
This stuff is unreal. Good enough to take a spoon and eat straight out of the container. It's super light and airy which helps if you get a little too carried away eating it haha. Bought it for an apple pie topping and couldn't have been happier.
Emma S.
Emma S.
This stuff is SOOOOO GOOOODDDD. Honestly, so much better than regular whipped topping; It's so much fluffier and lighter. Goes so well with anything. Such a light hint of coconut, not too overpowering
Lynncee F.
Lynncee F.
Lithonia, GA
I put this over some vegan chocolate cake and thought I was in heaven. I love the vanilla bean flavor so much I am tempted to eat it right out of the container but I've restrained myself (so far).
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
SUPER yummy! I am new to being dairy free and love that I can still enjoy having a whipped topping and on my dairy free ice cream or hot cocoa. I even enjoy just having a spoonful!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Germantown, WI
This is soooo delicious. It gives me the taste and texture of creamy cool whip. But with coconut instead!!!
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
I love eating this with fruit. Any other dessert ideas that I can use this with??