BY SO DELICIOUS #40 in Cream Cheese

Amanda A.
Amanda A.
W Carrollton, OH
HEAVEN ON EARTH!! Ever since my first pregnancy I have not been able to tolerate dairy. It wasn't a huge deal until it came to the holidays and pies. I have always like Cool Whip and didn't know another alternative existed until a friend told me about this. I don't love coconut flavor, but this taste nothing like it. It's just the right hit of sweet with a creamy taste. Seriously heaven on earth. I have to hide it because I will just eat it by the spoonful.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dundalk , MD
I'm on a plant based diet (vegan) so I don't consume any dairy. This is the BEST alternative to whipped cream that I've tried so far. I love to put it on my desserts or smoothies. Absolutely delicious and comparable to whipped cream. I will say it's a little hard to find in my area though so when I do find it...I'm delighted. I wish it was a little bit more affordable!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Bristol, PA
This is DELICIOUS! Such a great cool whip alternative with a sweet coconut flavor. Have it on fruit, or any dessert! I could eat a whole tub in one sitting! Even better because it's pretty light in calories. Will definitely buy again.
Gaealena B.
Gaealena B.
This ish is bananas how delicious it is. It is a super amazing alternative to whipped creams with crappy ingredients. I use on fruit, on pancakes, waffles, pretty much anything I want to sweeten up. I would recommend to everyone!!!!
Marc L.
Marc L.
Wyandotte, MI
This stuff is unreal. Good enough to take a spoon and eat straight out of the container. It's super light and airy which helps if you get a little too carried away eating it haha. Bought it for an apple pie topping and couldn't have been happier.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
SUPER yummy! I am new to being dairy free and love that I can still enjoy having a whipped topping and on my dairy free ice cream or hot cocoa. I even enjoy just having a spoonful!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Germantown, WI
This is soooo delicious. It gives me the taste and texture of creamy cool whip. But with coconut instead!!!
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
This is so delicious! No pun intended. It's creaming and smooth, and it doesn't have a strong coconut flavor, which is even more amazing. I put it in my hot apple cider yesterday, and it blended wonderfully. Definitely try it out for a healthier, dairy-free version of Cool Whip.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
This is so multi-functional, I love it! I was craving icecream during my time of the month but didn't want to eat something I'd regret and stumbled upon this at Publix. I love coconut and thought I could just have a couple spoonfuls to satisfy my craving. The calories and sugars are way less and not to mention all the "-free's" it has! I love freezing it and eating it like icecream. Or adding some to hot chocolate or coffee as a topping AND creamer!
Jolia C.
Jolia C.
It's a type of whip crème made by coconut milk, healthy, and sweet tasting, I like the natural sweetness of coconut cream, you don't need to add any sugar to it, it's just perfect that way, and putting it on pancake cake with fruit, and berries, and it becomes a pancake fruit trifle.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
I love eating this with fruit. Any other dessert ideas that I can use this with??