So Delicious® Coconut Milk Turtle Trails Non-Dairy Frozen Desert 1 pt. Tub

by So Delicious

You’re So gonna love™ our other dairy free delights.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious® Coconut Milk Turtle Trails Non-Dairy Frozen Desert 1 pt. Tub!
Orlando, FL
I haven’t tried a So Delicious product I haven’t liked. I love the ice cream especially! Very creamy and tasty
Amo este producto, lo probé gracias a influenster y desde entonces no dejo de comprarlo, es asombroso..
Burbank, CA
Tried it and wasn't a huge fan. It didn't have the creamy taste I was hoping for. Needs to be cheaper
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Piketon, OH
A little expensive but worth it. Easy to find. Great flavor. Love it. Dairy free so a win win.
Its a really good frozen desert. Its an excellent alternative to dairy. Quite flavorful
Oh wow...! You cannot even tell that this is dairy free. I am very impressed. I eat dairy with no issues but thought I would try this out. The filing is awesome!
Paris
Coconut milk base ice cream is definitely my favorite, and this flavor is bomb! So creamy and tasty, is one of the best brand I'v ever tried so far.

Looking for your answer?