BY SO DELICIOUS

You’re So gonna love™ our other dairy free delights. see more...

pebbles M.
Mesquite, TX
Well my mom had this and it's lactose-free so I thought it wasn't going to be that good but when I tasted it was so good it tastes just like coconut milk it was sweet and delicious you cant even tell it's lactose free it's so good
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I love this brand because you can feel good about what you are eating. I try and avoid dairy, so this makes me happy. I had a couple bites and 2 days later went to have some more and it was all gone! I guess my husband loves it too!
Christine W.
My sister introduced this brand to me years ago and at the time they had two flavors so when I recently saw it at our local store I went nuts. It is so smooth and delicious on a hot day after work. I also noticed that because it's in a small container I eat less than buying a gallon container.
Jessica S.
Colorado Springs
Love the coconut ice cream, especially since I have a dairy allergy. The Carmel mixed with the light coconut flavour is amazing. Just wished the price wasn't as high. But overall a great product that I am willing to splurge on here and there.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
There's always in my freezer at least one or two containers of this delicious and healthy snack... perfect for perfect for shakes perfect for a scoop and a bowl with some sprinkles and or fruit deliciousness
Kathleen I.
San Jose, CA
For coconut milk ice cream, this is a TREAT. Yes, it does taste different than dairy ice cream. But does that make it worse? Absolutely NOT! We pick this up from Grocery Outlet and get it for a great deal!
Christina N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
TBH this is one of the best guilt free ice cream I've eaten. It's absolutely delicious. However nothing can beat regular ol dairy filled ice cream! But when on a diet and craving ice cream I'll be running to this bad boy!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I'm lactose intolerant and I picked up this ice cream at Whole Foods one day on a whim . It was really great for being dairy free. Not sure what I was expecting being my first experience with a dairy free product but I had no issues with it
Hannah H.
This ice cream is so good and totally guilty free! The coconut milk gives this ice cream a different kind of sweetness that is amazing! I would highly recommend this treat to any one. The flavor and creamy texture is unlike any other ice cream out there!
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
I'm so glad they've come out with so many substitutes! I've been lactose intolerant since I was 7 so it's been hard to deal with figuring out substitutes for dairy products.