by So Delicious

Join the dairy-free moment!.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious® Coconut Milk Oregon Mixed Berry Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub!
Doral, FL
Excelente helado su sabor es muy rico y cremoso. Lo recomiendo al 100%. Su enpaaue es muy elegante y vanguardista
É muito bom eu adoro sorvete quando eu estou muito entediada eu como muito sorvete por que me ajuda a relaxar
Ft Wainwright, AK
Yum yum yum!! I got this the other day. Love it! I also love the cashew milk caramel and chocolate option.
El Paso
I wasn't to excited to try it but I regretted that after the first bite. Coconut milk? YES!
I love this ice cream so much sinces I was young . I will always buy them when I finished it . I don't have to do anything to prepare them . They are healthy because they made of coconut milk . I will recommend this to the others.
Baie Durfe , QC
I am so happy I family found a dairy free alternative to ice cream! I LOVE how delicious the So Delicious favours are. The only downside is that they are a bit pricier than dairy ice cream, but I promise it's worth the extra dollar or two.
Rico sabor me encanta es ideal para los días de calor, textura cremosa que me gusta mucho lo recomiendo que lo prueben!
Guelph, ON
For a momma who can't have dairy this is perfect for that after kids go to bed type treat! Soo yummy and refreshing

Looking for your answer?