by So Delicious

Join the dairy-free moment!.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious® Coconut Milk Oregon Mixed Berry Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub!
Purchased at: Target
This taste so good mix with coconut yogurt and fresh berries like your own little dessert it’s hard to find but I was on able to request it at my local grocery store
CHARLOTTE, NC
Delicious! The berry swirls and coconut milk ice cream is so good! It's easy to scoop out - once it's left out for a little hah. It's such a great dairy-alternative too! So good, all of the So Delicious ice cream line is super tasty!
Tumwater, WA
I looooove this ice cream and I loooove that it's made with coconut milk! You might think it'll taste off, but the flavor is absolutely amazing! Beautiful packaging and pretty color! I would recommend this to someone who is dairy free or someone just looking for a great treat!
Zuni, VA
Don't really care for it the flavors don't really mix well. I wouldn't buy it again because of my experience but if you want to try it out go ahead. It is good value. But I'm not buying it again. I gave it 2 stars because I love coconut.
Being dairy free I love the coconut option. It doesn't taste extra coconut like- but rather refreshing and makes me feel healthy. I do think the price is high- but worth t if you don't eat dairy . I would recommend to others
This product is very tasty, and I really enjoyed the flavor combinations. As far as price, it is a little pricey, but there are not many options out there for lactose intolerants. This is definitely one of my favorite flavors that they offer in my grocery store.
E Liverpool, OH
This "ice cream" is great for someone that can't have dairy. I am one to try healthier options so I really enjoyed this brand. It is very similar in taste and texture to other brands. I like to use it for smoothies.
Garfield, NJ
I bought this for my monder who is lactose intolerant, and she loved it. The flavor wasn't overpoweringly sweet ans tasted like regular ice cream even though it is dairy free. Recommend this flavor for anyone looking for something that isn't in the chocolate family.
Beaufort, SC
So good! Tastes like regular ice cream! Flavor is rush and ingredients are nice and simple. I like that here isn't too much sugar, I just wish it was cheaper. Its pricier than regular ice cream, or maybe if it would be sold in a bigger tub?
Lynnwood, WA
I've only tried their coconut milk line and all flavored have been amazing. All super lightweight yet satisfying and sweet! I can easily finish a tub within two sittings of binge watching Netflix! I always repurchase!

Looking for your answer?