BY SO DELICIOUS #36 in Frozen Dessert

So Delicious® Just Java Organic Coconut Milk Dairy Free Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Minis.

New stick!

USDA organic.

80 calories per serving.

Planted-based & compostable.

Certified GF, Gluten-Free®.

4 bars. 2.3 fl. oz. (68 ml) EA. see more...

Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
I'm not a fan of coconut but this ice cream is amazing! My husband and I try to limit our dairy, so when we tried this it made it so easy! Still creamy, still tasty! The coconut isn't overpowering at all!
Meg F.
Mattapoisett
my son did not enjoty these as much as he enjoys other items from SO. It was a little bit of a dissapointment because they are quite pricy but lesson learned,
Anelly D.
Perfect for all my vegan friends!! The flavor of these are amazing, So Delicious has the best dairy free vegan frozen treats, I love them!
Melissa P.
Anderson, SC
This dessert is perfect because its super delicious but doesn't have the dairy in it that leaves you feeling bloated.
Cristiana M.
Kitchener, ON
These are great. If you are lactose intolerant, allergic to almonds or cashews, or just looking to cut down on calories and sugar these are a must buy. Even if you’re not looking at this product for those reasons, you should get it. It’s tasty.
Pascale L.
Gatineau, QC
My toddler is lactose intolerant so I end up buying a lot of these coconut deserts. These ones, however are just for mama and OH MY GOODNESS. I could eat them all in one sitting. They're so creamy with just the right amount of coffee flavouring.