BY SO DELICIOUS #34 in Nut & Alternative Milks

So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
Calories 45 per serving.
Soy & Dairy Free.
Good source of calcium.
Half gallon (1.89 liters).
45 calories per serving.
Optimized for maximum calcium absorption.
USDA Organic. see more...

• How would you compare this to unsweetened cashew milk?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to use So Delicious instead of m...3 Answers
Jillian O.
This coconut milk taste great in smoothies! It whips (a lot) and will make your smoothie foamy or fluffy, of sorts. Unique flavor when sipped alone (not in a smoothie). I do recommend this product - specifically the unsweetened versions
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
I wanted to love it but I still prefer almond milk. The flavor isn't bad, just different. I think sweetened would help but that negates health benefits of course.
Ashley G.
Ok so this is a great base for a lot little sweeter than milk and healthier for the mom's who are health conscience I use it for my toddlers along with other ingriedents
Stephanie L.
Walden, NY
I love this milk alternative! I’ve never liked the taste of regular milk, so recently I’ve decided to switch over to coconut milk. This product is sold at all of the grocery stores around me & is reasonably priced. This to me is a perfect and delicious alternative to dairy milk whether you are allergic, vegan or simply don’t like the taste of cow’s milk. So Delicious!
Lindsay D.
Absolute favorite dairy alternative milk! I use it for pouring over cereal (often I get the vanilla flavor for this), also for baking and I add it to Chai tea. I like that it has less calories than many almond milk varieties. Unsweetened is great because I'm not getting extra sugar when I mix it with protein powder for a breakfast shake! The texture is fairly smooth, though I don't tend to drink a whole glass of it.
Jada S.
This is by far the BEST non -dairy coconut milk that I'VE tried so far. It has such a rich and creamy taste and I use it for just about everything. not to mention I'm a big coconut fan. If you are looking for a non-dairy milk and you like coconut you would really enjoy this . Also it's organic , vegan and non gmo.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
One of the best tasting non-dairy milks out there. It's creamy (not watery) and I prefer the unsweetened because I can't seem to get over that milk is not suppose to be sweet. I buy often because I don't tolerate lactose well.
morgenne c.
GEORGETOWN, TX
This is the best "milk" alternative that I have found yet! I use it in my cereal, coffee, baking, and even when I make curry! The texture is great and the coconut flavor isn't very prominent!
Jennifer Z.
Good dairy substitute. A bit water much like fat free milk. The flavor is mild but you do get a hint of the coconut flavor. Works just fine in cooking and baking.
Jean L.
I use the unsweetened VANILLA version of this (not listed here to review??!!??). It is tasty, even though it's not sweet. Even my kids will drink it. My favorite thing to do is use it in my low carb smoothies. I keep these. They are a great way to get the nutrition without all the sugar and carbs, if you have blood sugar/cravings issues. As far as this version, the PLAIN version, I accidentally bought it once, and I find it to be acceptable, but not preferable. I much prefer the vanilla unsweetened version.
Dianna J.
Syracuse, NY
What's your favorite way to use So Delicious instead of milk?
Brenna M.
How would you compare this to unsweetened cashew milk?