So Delicious Coconut Milk Dairy Free Unsweetened

So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
Calories 45 per serving.
Soy & Dairy Free.
Good source of calcium.
Half gallon (1.89 liters).
45 calories per serving.
Optimized for maximum calcium absorption.
USDA Organic.

How would you compare this to unsweetened cashew milk?
What's your favorite way to use So Delicious instead of milk?
Start your review of So Delicious Coconut Milk Dairy Free Unsweetened!
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite milk alternative. I purchased because I'm allergic to dairy and soy and that it's unsweetened and I find it tastes really yummy. This one is the milk alternative I purchase a lot and definitely recommend if your dairy free.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love this milk. Avoid all the hormones that cow milk has? Yes please. It’s really good in smoothies mixed with something that gives it more thickness because by itself it doesn’t taste like anything. It’s so much healthier, though.
Absolute favorite dairy alternative milk! I use it for pouring over cereal (often I get the vanilla flavor for this), also for baking and I add it to Chai tea. I like that it has less calories than many almond milk varieties. Unsweetened is great because I'm not getting extra sugar when I mix it with protein powder for a breakfast shake! The texture is fairly smooth, though I don't tend to drink a whole glass of it.
Piscataway, NJ
This is by far the BEST non -dairy coconut milk that I'VE tried so far. It has such a rich and creamy taste and I use it for just about everything. not to mention I'm a big coconut fan. If you are looking for a non-dairy milk and you like coconut you would really enjoy this . Also it's organic , vegan and non gmo.
pacifica
I liked this product, but I prefer almond milk. I felt that coconut milk can be a bit creamier and thicker than almond milk. When it comes to cereal, or cooking with milks, I prefer almond milk. With that being said, I love the So Delicious Brand, and would purchase this product again under the right circumstances.  So Delicious Coconut Milk Dairy Free Unsweetened
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is the base to all my keto smoothies. 8oz of coconut milk only contains 1g of carbs which is great! I add on some collagen peptides, a few scoops of matcha, some brain octane oil, and I have a perfect keto breakfast.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My favorite dairy-free milk on the market. It works so well in all the recipes that I make that call for milk, and it's perfectly sweet but doesn't taste crazy coconutty!
Georgetown, TX
This is the best "milk" alternative that I have found yet! I use it in my cereal, coffee, baking, and even when I make curry! The texture is great and the coconut flavor isn't very prominent!
Monroe, WA
Good dairy substitute. A bit water much like fat free milk. The flavor is mild but you do get a hint of the coconut flavor. Works just fine in cooking and baking.
This coconut milk taste great in smoothies! It whips (a lot) and will make your smoothie foamy or fluffy, of sorts. Unique flavor when sipped alone (not in a smoothie). I do recommend this product - specifically the unsweetened versions