So Delicious Coconut Milk Dairy Free Original

So Delicious® Original Coconut Milk Dairy Free.
Calories 70 per serving.
Soy & Dairy Free.
Good Source of Calcium.
Half Gallon (1.89 liters).
Optimized maximum calcium absorption.
USDA Organic.

is it thick?
How does the coconut flavor taste? Is it strong or mild or no taste?
Start your review of So Delicious Coconut Milk Dairy Free Original!
Fort Collins, CO
I love this organic coconut milk, it is pretty thick and creamy and has minimal ingredients and a simple straightforward coconut taste. I have tried pretty much every alternative milk brand out there, and this is the one i landed on. It is more affordable than the competition and the other brands close to being this tasty aren’t organic! I have this every day in my coffee and also add it to smoothies to get a creamier smoothie. It also works well for baking with.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My son is dairy free with me and loves drinking this milk. He asks for it regularly and I feel like he’s getting good nutrients through this product. I’m a repeat costumer. I would love to see the price on this milk lower.
We give this to my daughter who is allergic to milk. This is my favorite milk alternative that I have tried so far! It is very close to the original taste of milk to me. It doesn't leave that weird taste like almond milk.
After trying many different types of dairy free milks; soy, almond and coconut. This is the best kind I have had. It's creamy, delicious and goes great in so many thing and even all by itself. It's great in coffee and tea too
Cut Off, LA
Love using coconut milk in my smoothies it makes them that much more delicious rather than using water. This is super yummy and being I am lactose intolerant this is a great alternative.
Raleigh , NC
This is my absolute favorite dairy alternative. It's such a versatile product. I use it for coffee creamer, in smoothies, while cooking and just to drink plain! I love the health benefits it has as opposed to soy products. I have gotten several of my friends to swap it out for their milk choice.
I bought this at sprouts not too long ago and have been enjoying it a lot! I love not having a dairy and that coconut is good for you. It tastes amazing with my shakes.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the So Delicious brand of coconut milks. I buy every week and use it as a milk replacement in smoothies, muffins and other baked goods, and also in my cooking for curries and soups. SO fabulous!
Annandale
This is my replacement drink for milk. I like the light, sweet flavor it has. I don't feel as guilty drinking it because it has so much less sugar than regular milk.
I love coconut mil with everything. It taste so good with shakeology and with chocolate! A great option or those that cannot drink milk.