So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer Dairy Free Original uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Original Dairy Free Coconut Milk Creamer.
One pint (473 ml).
Certified GF® Gluten-Free. see more...

• Is this creamy? Also does it have a lot of sugar in it? I...2 Answers
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I used this as an alternative to heavy cream in a recipe from Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering and it turned out really well. It’s not an exact replacement for dairy but the flavor is definitely creamy and not too coconuty. I used the rest in my coffee with some ground cinnamon and it’s 100% a treat.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
I started using this when I switched to a low Fodmap diet for IBS and was watching my lactose intake and I was not disappointed. I prefer it over sky because it tastes the creamiest, as long as you shake it before using (I use in coffee and tea). I have also used it to make homemade Bailey's. I can't see going back to regular half & half. I think it's awesome.
Conor James D.
I love cream in my coffee but since going vegan I couldn't find a creamer that worked well until I tried this one. It's great in coffee and is low in fat and sugar. I will definitely keep buying this creamer and I'll recommend it to everyone I know.
Robin P.
Killeen, TX
I really like having an alternative to dairy products concerning the fact that I am lactose intolerance. When this product came out I had to try it and I do not regret it. It is a little bit pricey but you definitely pay for what you get it is slightly sweets low in calories and definitely worth every sip
Justine D.
I try to avoid dairy in general and So Delicious Dairy Free products are great. This tastes just like half n half in my coffee. It is low in calories, carbs, and sugars. I do not like my coffee without sugar and even though there is sugar in this, I still need to add some sugar with this flavor. With the french vanilla flavor you do not need to add additional sugar. For dairy free creamer this is a home run. Plus there is no partially hydrogenated crap in it!
Kristin C.
Utica, MI
I was really excited to try this. I've been looking for something low fat without having to buy actual "low-fat" (fake) cream. I was pretty disappointed though that it was thicker or creamier in my coffee. If you had to be dairy free I suppose it would be a great option for you but I just missed my creamy coffee.
Jennifer P.
I didn't like the flavor of this too much, but it did mix in great with my coffee. No chunks like soy creamers, but I like the flavor of soy creamers better.
I would buy again just because it doesn't have clumps and because I can't do the milk creamer or powered creamers (lactose intolerant and celiac).
Jessica S.
Woodland, CA
Love this creamer mainly because it doesn't have all the artificial yucky ingredients most creamers contain. It taste really good and doesn't make me feel guilty when I add it to my cup of coffee.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I am obsessed. it is low calorie and fat free. dairy free. i love this stuff. and it foams in an aerator :) such a great alternative to milk creamers or even the fake creamers.
Marleen W.
Columbus, OH
I switched my regular creamer to coconut milk, and this is my favorite. It's not as thick as regular creamer, but it tastes better and is animal free.
Ivy K.
Is this creamy? Also does it have a lot of sugar in it? I really would love to find creamy nondairy coffee creamer but it's so hard!