GroceryFrozen FoodsSo Delicious
So Delicious Coconut Milk Cookies'N Cream Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt Tub

So Delicious® Coconut Milk Cookies'N Cream Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub

by So Delicious

Join the dairy-free movement!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious® Coconut Milk Cookies'N Cream Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
This is very tasty dairy free ice cream, it does not sacrifice any flavor or richness at all
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
I wanted to try so delicious because I have a sensitivity to dairy. I was impressed with how much flavor it had and the texture was more ice cream like then Halo Top. These do contain more calories then I thought.
Sarah L.
Broxton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband has a dairy allergie and wanted ice cream so bad. We had heard about this brand making ice cream several years ago and tried it out. To me it taste so much better than regular ice cream. But to him it's pure heaven. He loves it and we have always bought it ever since then.
Dinara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I am vegan and sometimes I don't have time to make my own ice-cream. There are many alternative options and this brand as well. It's ok, can't say it's the best one
Amanda M.
Midwest City, OK
If you cannot tolerate dairy, this is for you!!!!! You can’t even tell that it’s non dairy!!! Taste just like the real thing! I highly recommend!!!! Kids can’t even tell! The price is good, plus it doesn’t tear up my stomach!!! Taste great!
Angeline A.
Peoria, AZ
Ever since I found out that my daughter was lactose intolerant (I am too, but hers is more severe), we had to switch our diet. Eating this once in a while for dessert is good, super tasty, and makes me happy that there are good tasting alternative choices!
Valentyna M.
Cary, NC
good ice cream. is not greasy in taste and tastes with jam or sauce . Not very fat and sweet really normal and delicious.
Sarah S.
Seven Hills, OH
I had to go dairy free while my son was nursing and I’ve cream was the hardest thing to give up. This made it doable and enjoyable.
Briana S.
Enid
One of my favorite dairy free deserts. Tasty and not overly expensive. Definitely worth it.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I love regular cookies and cream so I was excited to try this, but the coconut milk can be a little bit overpowering, so don’t get this unless you like coconut flavoring!

Looking for your answer?