BY SO DELICIOUS

All ingredient are non-GMO. see more...

Esther A.
Lastima que en este momento no estoy en casa pero déjame decirte que el sabor de este helado es lo máximo y lo mejor de todo es que no debes sentirte culpable ya que las calorías son pocas es delicioso es único me encanta porque no me hace sentir nada culpable hasta a mi bebe de un año le encanta recomendado 100%
Destiny G.
New Brunswick
When I went vegan, I was happy to know there were still great options for me to have. I loved ice cream and was glad to see that I could give these brands a try! This was delicious, creamy, and a great alternative; the only downside is the lack of ice cream consistency.
Sara H.
Bloomsburg
SO DELICIOUS!!!! Not even trying to be corny, but this "ice cream" is delicious.  The flavor of the coconut milk along with the butter pecan is unexpectedly fruity but also incredibly delicious at the same time.  I could eat an entire tub in one sitting.
Malcolm J.
Taste: 0.5/10

I'll just start off by saying I'm a real foodie and butter pecan has always been my absolute favorite ice cream. With that said, this ice cream was in extreme letdown for me and my girlfriend. The coconut is so overwhelming that you can barely taste the pecans, and it's. The texture was horrible and very icy; not creamy at all! Butter pecan is one of the most popular flavors of ice cream of all time, so I don't even understand why they would come out with this sugar-free version instead of going with a fully sweetened version that will appeal to many people. We each took half a bite and threw it in the trash.

Price: 2/10
 Vegan alternatives are always more expensive, and this is okay as long as the flavor is there. And this case there is nothing to justify the price. Thank goodness it comes in small one pint tub so that we didn't waste too much money.

Nutritoin 7/10

Ice cream will never get a 10 out of 10 in nutrition because it's junk food. But for what it is, it's probably one of the most healthy ice creams out there. If you're willing to sacrifice flavor for health when it comes to desserts (why on earth would you do that on desert anyway?) then this is your best bet I suppose...

If you want a good butter pecan just take the cashew butter so delicious vanilla ice cream, melt your favorite vegan butter, add it with pecans in it ( I promise you'll be blown away by that).

Basically you have no business eating this if you're not diabetic.

Allison D.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm a big texture person. While the flavor of this non dairy ice cream was good, I don't like the flaky consistency of frozen coconut milk. I believe so delicious has ice cream products Made out of other kinds of milk, so I might give one of those a try. I do appreciate the variety this brand has to offer for lactose intolerant customers, I just didn't care for this at all. If you don't mind a dryer flakier texture of ice cream, I think you should give this a shot.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I wouldn't say this is bad but it tastes more like coconut than butter pecan. Also the consistency is less creamy than other vegan ice creams. I realize it's a no sugar added version but in my opinion it's not worth it! I'd rather just get a higher sugar/calorie version that tastes better and that way I can eat less and be satisfied!
Amanda R.
My recently disconvered lactose intolerant self.
Is trilled by the options of flavor this brand has. I was sulking about the vainilla zand chocolate only option but this flavor is glooorious! They should make a chocolate covered minis of this
Krystle W.
I really wanted to like this more than I did. The texture was off for me with this particular brand. Generally I can agree that this is not traditional ice cream, but this brand feels very icy when you compare it to other lower calorie alternatives in the category.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I really wanted to like this... like so many milk alternatives, it misses the mark. There is a gritty taste to this and the coconut flavor is still very much present (I don't mind it, but it's not the only flavor I want).
Christine K.
First received a coupon to purchase this it seem like a really great ice cream I had to try. This was the best decision buying the flavor is great it coconut milk and great for people that wants to eat healthier.