BY SO DELICIOUS

A cinnamon delight loaded with chunks of gluten-free snickerdoodle cookie dough. see more...

Erica R.
Erica R.
So creamy and smooth that you wouldn't guess it was non-dairy and gluten-free. Love the taste of the "ice cream" and there are just enough snickerdoodle cookie dough chunks to provide some extra bursts of flavor. When it goes on sale, I stock up!
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Absolutely incredible. It's a little bit pricey, but so worth it. It's so sweet and good. You get little chunks of cookie and it is heaven. My boyfriend is lactose intolerant and this stuff is a god send.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Cape May Court House, NJ
My two year old can't eat dairy and this stuff is a great replacement! It tastes so good I have to stop everyone else in the family from eating it!!
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.
This stuff is just as good as regular normal dairy ice cream. It doesn't freeze rock solid like coconut and almond milk ice cream does. I didn't expect there to be cookie dough pieces in the ice cream, but it adds a nice crunchy texture and it's lovely. I had a small problem getting this to freeze and not be liquidy and soft but that could have just been my awful freezer.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Before you start complaining that there aren't any good ice cream options out there for people who are allergic to lactose and gluten, give this heavenly mixture a try! I bought this on a whim and almost ate the entire pint in one sitting (sad, I know - I should've finished it). The flavor is to die for and it's just as creamy, if not creamier, than regular ice cream. And those chunks of cookie dough? Ugh. To die for.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Giving up dairy was one of the hardest things I have done diet wise. This cashew milk ice cream makes me forget what I am missing though. Creamy and rich, can't even tell this isn't the real deal. It is definitely worth the $5 price tag. Especially for us lactose intolerant people. You will cry with happiness just for eating ice cream again.
HELEN V.
HELEN V.
I can't believe I'm reviewing ice cream online, but here I am BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD!  My Whole Foods doesn't have Nada-Moo's snickerdoodle.  I was bummed until I spotted this at Kroger.  YUM.  My boyfriend prefers dairy ice cream (Graeter's) but was super into this.  We struggled not to eat the whole pint at once.
Kris L.
Kris L.
Dairy free ice cream is not always the most delicious. But the cashew milk has become my favorite. In comparison to other alternative milk formulas this is my go to. I love the snicker doodle flavor. I also purchase the Cashew Milk by So Delicious to use in cooking, and in cereal, etc. it's a great substitute for cow's milk.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
This stuff is the best!!! For being dairy and soy free, this "ice cream" is delicious!! It has a small little cookies in it among the smooth ice cream, and tastes soooo good. I don't even feel like I'm missing out! The only downfall is the amount of sugar in it. But since I can't eat real ice cream, this is a close second
Sara F.
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
So Delicious is my favorite brand of vegan ice cream and this flavor in particular is my favorite. It's creamy and the cookie dough pieces are so tasty. The flavor is cinnamon heavy (like a snickerdoodle cookie) and reminds me of the holidays. Vegans and omnivores both love this.