BY SO DELICIOUS

A cinnamon delight loaded with chunks of gluten-free snickerdoodle cookie dough. see more...

Julia M.
Cape May Court House, NJ
My two year old can't eat dairy and this stuff is a great replacement! It tastes so good I have to stop everyone else in the family from eating it!!
Amanda S.
So when I was nursing my son, I had to cut out dairy for a chunk of time. This ice cream allowed me the joy of indulging without it hurting his tummy. This stuff is SO GOOD! I loved that it was completely diary and peanut free as I have a peanut allergy. I will be buying this again!
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
Not kidding. The first time I tried this ice cream I teared up. Okay so I am weird about ice cream... but when you find your favorite ice cream it is an emotional experience let me tell you. This can really be described as a snickerdoodle that is giving you a hug. It is my favorite and I now always have it in my freezer. Try the other flavors it will blow your mind I promise. Coconut milk ice creams are also superb!
Jennifer F.
This is so yummy! Tastes just like a snickerdoodle cookie. It’s the perfect non-dairy treat. As a vegetarian, I’m always looking for new options and try to limit my amount of dairy so this fits into my lifestyle.
Maddie L.
At this point, I consider myself a SoDelicious ice cream expert. I have tried just about every flavor there is and snickerdoodle is my all-time favorite! The perfect cinnamon sugar base is full of actual chunks of snickerdoodle cookie dough. Sooo many chunks! And the chunks have granulated sugar pieces in them that give this ice cream such great and interesting texture. I'm in love!
Jenna C.
Thank goodness for dairy free ice cream! It's one of the things I miss on a summer day! Luckily SO Delicious has amazing flavors I can have, including snickerdoodle! It's so good and tastes just like real ice cream!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Before you start complaining that there aren't any good ice cream options out there for people who are allergic to lactose and gluten, give this heavenly mixture a try! I bought this on a whim and almost ate the entire pint in one sitting (sad, I know - I should've finished it). The flavor is to die for and it's just as creamy, if not creamier, than regular ice cream. And those chunks of cookie dough? Ugh. To die for.
HELEN V.
I can't believe I'm reviewing ice cream online, but here I am BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD!  My Whole Foods doesn't have Nada-Moo's snickerdoodle.  I was bummed until I spotted this at Kroger.  YUM.  My boyfriend prefers dairy ice cream (Graeter's) but was super into this.  We struggled not to eat the whole pint at once.
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
This stuff is the best!!! For being dairy and soy free, this "ice cream" is delicious!! It has a small little cookies in it among the smooth ice cream, and tastes soooo good. I don't even feel like I'm missing out! The only downfall is the amount of sugar in it. But since I can't eat real ice cream, this is a close second
Sara F.
Bridgewater, NJ
So Delicious is my favorite brand of vegan ice cream and this flavor in particular is my favorite. It's creamy and the cookie dough pieces are so tasty. The flavor is cinnamon heavy (like a snickerdoodle cookie) and reminds me of the holidays. Vegans and omnivores both love this.