BY SO DELICIOUS #6 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

A cinnamon delight loaded with chunks of gluten-free snickerdoodle cookie dough. see more...

Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I am so thankful that this ice cream is around. I’m a serious ice cream lover and recently had to stop eating and drinking milk products due to my baby breastfeeding and him being allergic to it. This ice cream has half of the sugar as the dairy free Ben and Jerry’s and I honestly trust the So Delicious brand more anyway. This ice cream is heaven sent because aside form everything else is taste so good!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Man oh man, this ice cream is something else. So Delicious ice cream is sold at our local Ingles grocery store. The snickerdoodle ice cream is so delicious that I get it every grocery shopping trip. It is a little pricey at $5 a pint but so worth it. Yes I would and do buy it again all the time. Yes I definitely recommend this especially if you like the cookie.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Not kidding. The first time I tried this ice cream I teared up. Okay so I am weird about ice cream... but when you find your favorite ice cream it is an emotional experience let me tell you. This can really be described as a snickerdoodle that is giving you a hug. It is my favorite and I now always have it in my freezer. Try the other flavors it will blow your mind I promise. Coconut milk ice creams are also superb!
Kristy T.
I love this ice cream. The flavor is so spot on to snickerdoodle cookies and the cookie dough chunks in it are amazing. It’s a bit on the sweet side so I can’t eat too much at once but I’ll take that as a good thing.
Dominika Q.
Yummy yummy.. This ice cream is delicious. When I compare to alternatives this one has way better taste and flavor. Very delicious I bought it in shop rite. You can found many different flavors. I highly recommend.
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
One of my absolute favorite vegan ice creams. A lot of non-dairy desserts taste strange and artificial, but the cashew milk in this is really understated and doesn’t effect the flavor of the cinnamon.
Hayl M.
Columbus
THE BEST NON DIARY ICE CREAM ON THE SHELVES!!!! I cannot promote this product more, I rave about this brand and the snickerdoodle flavor because it is so dang good!!!! It’s my go to when craving ice cream. It is so creamy and flavorful, you cannot tell there’s no dairy. It is so amazing. If you have not tried it, GO BUY IT NOW!!!!! And stock up because you’ll want it later
Alyssa G.
San Jose, CA
It wasn’t extremely good. The cookie dough was very large and had too much cinnamon. This was my 2nd ice cream from so delicious. The chocolate with a coconut base was EXTREMELY good.
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
This ice cream is so good I cant believe its vegan! It is a bit pricier; but for a good quality ice cream I will pay that price. I love the flavor and creamyness of this product and i was super satisfied when I took a bite of the cookie dough! Love that you can still indulge with sweets without harming animals :)
Porsche R.
This is my ultimate go to brand. So Delicious® Cashew Milk Snickerdoodle Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub I love this flavor and texture. This is the best dairy free ice cream hands down! I wish I could buy it in a bigger size. With flavors like these I do not miss regular ice cream one bit!
Riya g.
What's your favourite frozen desert???