BY SO DELICIOUS #26 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

A sweet & salty delight featuring dark chocolate covered cashews & a river of salted caramel. see more...

abbie c.
So Delicious!!! The name just says it all. I widh that this brand would make larger tubs of ice cream because it’s so good. I literally have to buy a new flavor each week. Salted caramel is my all time favorite flavor by them!
trisha V.
Andover
[product:so-delicious-cashew-milk-salted-caramel-non-dairy-frozen-dessert-1-pt.-tub] is so delicious. I had to eat dairy free and soy free for about 6 months while I was breastfeeding. This was my absolute favorite treat. It was so creamy and had all the ingredients I like in my ice cream. I was so happy I found a sweet treat that wasn't outrageously over priced. I would recommend this frozen dessert to anyone.
Laura S.
Carthage, MO
We actually got this ice cream as a dairy-free option for my son after he had his tonsils removed. I gave it a taste one day and was so surprised by how delicious it was! I ate the whole container!
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I love this more than I love traditional ice cream. I personally think this ice cream tastes better than ice cream made with milk. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from and you don't have to feel as guilty about eating a bowl of this as you do regular ice cream. Its a great alternative for  those that cant have dairy.
Shari I.
brooksville
Ohhhhh the wonderful taste of rich sweet ice cream without the dairy. Cashew milk is my favorite anyway but they have done a phenomenal job on this sweet treat. Even if you are not dairy free this is great stuff folks. I wish it were less expensive but then I would eat it even more. That may not be very good for me😳
Danika L.
The salted caramel flavor is my absolute favorite!  I recently found out that I am severely allergic to cow's milk and was told about these products by a friend.  While they are pricey, they don't make me sick.  They taste great, and like I'm really eating real milk ice cream.
August H.
Kennewick
My stomach doesn't always agree with dairy so although it is expensive, I always gravitate to this ice cream. It is very delicious flavor and without being full of dairy it is really creamy and good. I would recommend to let it sit for a few minutes though before eating!
Vicki S.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For being dairy and soy free, this "ice cream" is delicious!! It has a subtle salty hint to it, a nice crunchy texture among the smooth ice cream, and tastes soooo good.  I don't even feel like I'm missing out!  The only downfall is the amount of sugar in it
Lindsay C.
BEST FLAVOR that this brand makes! Salted caramel cluster has the sweet and salty flavor that I love. We always have some in our house. Hard to stop eating it! We have turned family and friends on to this flavor as well!
Racheal P.
I am part of the dairy free community and one of the biggest loses for me when I made the switch was ice cream. Then I found this cashew milk ice cream and my heart was so happy! If you are dairy free this is a must!
Natacha A.
I was wondering does this actually taste like cashews? Because I'm hesitant in trying it if it has an overpowering cashew taste.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Who else thinks this Tastes like turtles ice cream ?