BY SO DELICIOUS #1 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

A sweet & salty delight featuring dark chocolate covered cashews & a river of salted caramel. see more...

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Love this vegan ice cream! The caramel flavor is great. Tastes like real ice cream and I don’t get stomach pains or mucus after eating it! I get this at my local grocery store, stop and shop. I would definitely recommend this brand!
Whitney M.
Since I am lactose intolerant I have limited choices on the Cold sweet treats! Well this is a hit!!! I ate entire tub in two days! It is super delicious and creamy! I ran out to the store to grab more only to find there was one left. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Ty L.
Brooklyn, NY
I JUST ate this and it CHANGED THE GAME!!!! I can’t eat dairy, and dairy free ice cream options are typically not great. HOWEVER. this was SUPER creamy and decadent and I legitimately had to check the packaging to make sure I wasn’t mistaken. But no! This is actually dairy free! It’s SO GOOD I can not recommend enough!!!
Megan M.
This is the most delicious ice cream ever!!!! I only eat non dairy ice cream but I don’t like most coconut ices creams. Not only is this cashew ice cream so creamy and delicious it’s full of insanely yummy toppings! I just ate an entire mini tub of this yesterday with my boyfriend and we were ecstatic because of how good it is!
Sana B.
This is the best non-dairy frozen dessert I’ve had to date. I’m not even normally a salty sweet person, but as a lactose intolerant person who still loves dairy- this doesn’t leave me upset that it’s “clearly not ice cream.” If only they could get a chocolate or peanut butter one to taste this good!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I'm honestly blown away by this product! This doesn't taste vegan at all! Lots of almond milk based ice creams are as creamy as this cashew milk based ice cream. I love how salty and sweet it is. If all vegan ice cream was like this I would consider going dairy free!
Estefania N.
El Paso, TX
Can’t even begin explaining how much I love this ice cream. I am lactose intolerant and I have tried so many other brands and the taste, texture and how long it stays without melting does not compare. It’s the right amount of sweet that you don’t get tired of!
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
I love all the products by this company so much!! Going vegan I was scared I wouldn’t be able to feed my ice cream cravings, but this company definitely makes sure I do! I love this flavor so much and would recommend it to all my ice cream lovers!!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Blehg. This just tastes strangely to me. There’s not that creamy quality you can find in other non-dairy brands. It feels a bit icy in texture and the caramel is too sweet. I think there are better alternative brands out there (try NadaMoo!)
Chelsea G.
Winnsboro, TX
Baby has a dairy allergy so we had to kick dairy out of the house. So Delicious is by far my favorite DF brand. All the flavors are delicious but salted caramel is always in my freezer. Just the right mix of sweet and salty!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Does anyone know of where I can purchase this in store?
Natacha A.
I was wondering does this actually taste like cashews? Because I'm hesitant in trying it if it has an overpowering cashew taste.
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
What are your other favourite flavours of this icecream?
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
what other flavors from the cashew ice cream line is bomb??
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Who else thinks this Tastes like turtles ice cream ?