BY SO DELICIOUS #37 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

A sweet & salty delight featuring dark chocolate covered cashews & a river of salted caramel. see more...

Jada S.
Jada S.
ATTENTION !!!
Now that I have your attention I would like to stress the importance of this ice cream. This by far is the best ice cream EVER (in my opinion but I'm sure most of you would agree if you took one spoonful of this). I tasted this for the first time and never looked at leading brand ice creams the same. Moms with children that need a break , grab one of these lock yourself in your room and all your problems with magically disappear. You'll come out a completely different person Lol. Ladies when it's that time of the month and you're craving something sweet grab a spoon and a carton of this , you'll suddenly forget that you're uterus is doing backflips on fire with knives in her hand. You're welcome , now go grab one of these from the store and take a trip to heaven , you deserve it.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Coral Springs, FL
This brand picked the perfect name. This stuff is amazing! Of all the alternative milk ice creams they have made, this one is the closest to the real deal. And it is delicious. So delicious.... the flavor is exactly what you would expect from the name given. Excellent amount of caramel with enough salt flavor, but not too crazy.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
I can't even begin to fully express my love for this product. After going vegan I tried all kinds of dairy free ice creams (would not recommend coconut milk versions) and this one takes the gold medal. It is so creamy and the flavor is just the right balance of sweet and salty in the caramel. I will be buying this again.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Louisville, KY
This ice cream is delicious. I usually have trouble finding a non-dairy ice cream brand that still tastes good and doesn't come with an awful after taste. I couldn't even tell the difference between this non-dairy ice cream and ice cream with dairy. I would definitely recommend this sweet and salty treat!
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Oh man! This is what my sugary dreams are made of! Forget heavy cream and milk, this cashew milk ice cream is DIVINE! The perfect blend of crunchy goodies and creamy ice cream (non-dairy, of course). Sure, it's a tad bit pricier than its lactose-laden cousin, but get yourself a coupon and grab a pint!
HELI H.
HELI H.
Oh my goodness the caramel is one of my favorites right next to the coffee and snickerdoodle. The So delicious cashew milk line of vegan ice cream is AMAZING my kids love the snickerdoodle and i can't blame them its so good, they eat a tub each of this ice cream. YUM love it
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Kealakekua, HI
This is going to be my demise! I absolutely cannot get enough of it. It's perfectly textured and so tasty. It's a little pricey where I live (6.99) but that hasn't stopped me for buying and devouring more!
Connie D.
Connie D.
N Middletown, NJ
Love all the SO products, but especially love the ice cream. Great taste, good price and cruelty free.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Commerce, GA
This is absolutely fantastic. I was a little skeptical at first, but if I didn't know it was dairy-free, I never would have based on the taste. Honestly, it was far better than any conventional ice cream I can think of, and I LOVE ice cream. Now I can indulge in the sweet, creamy goodness without feeling guilty about consuming animal products. The price wasn't bad either. I feel like I discovered gold tonight. Would recommend to anyone looking for a sweet treat! Now I'm going to try to stop myself from finishing the rest of the container....
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Seriously the best 'Ice Cream' I have ever tasted! I decided to cut out dairy at the beginning of the year because after doing a detox I noticed just how bad dairy had been affecting my body and hormones, it was a
Struggle at first, but I found this delicious treat that makes me Evil laugh while
I'm eating it because I think about all the consumers that will never know how freaking amazing this taste. Lol
Natacha A.
Natacha A.
I was wondering does this actually taste like cashews? Because I'm hesitant in trying it if it has an overpowering cashew taste.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Who else thinks this Tastes like turtles ice cream ?