BY SO DELICIOUS #1 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

A sweet & salty delight featuring dark chocolate covered cashews & a river of salted caramel. see more...

MYREE B.
Augusta
My 100% honest opinion about this product... Without a doubt this is the #1 vegan ice cream I have EVER had since being a vegan. (I have been a vegan for 2 years). I LOVE this product. I can definitely say that I will recommend this product not only to vegans but to non-vegans also! I can not go in a store that has this product and just walk out without purchasing some. So Delicious.. literally.
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is by far the most delicious ice cream i have ever tried! I think the price point is fair considering how delicious and cruelty free it is. Honestly you can’t even taste the difference between this ice cream and regular ice cream except it’s not as heavy on your stomach and it’s a better option. My boyfriend is lactose and i am trying to transition into a vegan diet and we both love it!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Love this vegan ice cream! The caramel flavor is great. Tastes like real ice cream and I don’t get stomach pains or mucus after eating it! I get this at my local grocery store, stop and shop. I would definitely recommend this brand!
Megan M.
This is the most delicious ice cream ever!!!! I only eat non dairy ice cream but I don’t like most coconut ices creams. Not only is this cashew ice cream so creamy and delicious it’s full of insanely yummy toppings! I just ate an entire mini tub of this yesterday with my boyfriend and we were ecstatic because of how good it is!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I'm honestly blown away by this product! This doesn't taste vegan at all! Lots of almond milk based ice creams are as creamy as this cashew milk based ice cream. I love how salty and sweet it is. If all vegan ice cream was like this I would consider going dairy free!
Estefania N.
El Paso, TX
Can’t even begin explaining how much I love this ice cream. I am lactose intolerant and I have tried so many other brands and the taste, texture and how long it stays without melting does not compare. It’s the right amount of sweet that you don’t get tired of!
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
I love all the products by this company so much!! Going vegan I was scared I wouldn’t be able to feed my ice cream cravings, but this company definitely makes sure I do! I love this flavor so much and would recommend it to all my ice cream lovers!!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Blehg. This just tastes strangely to me. There’s not that creamy quality you can find in other non-dairy brands. It feels a bit icy in texture and the caramel is too sweet. I think there are better alternative brands out there (try NadaMoo!)
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I love this more than I love traditional ice cream. I personally think this ice cream tastes better than ice cream made with milk. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from and you don't have to feel as guilty about eating a bowl of this as you do regular ice cream. Its a great alternative for  those that cant have dairy.
Sidney w.
This is the best ice cream ever! Anything cashew milk is AMAZING! I am lactose intolerant so any kind of dairy ice cream, I try to avoid. I will always reach for this stuff. I strongly recommend to anyone!
Natacha A.
I was wondering does this actually taste like cashews? Because I'm hesitant in trying it if it has an overpowering cashew taste.
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
What are your other favourite flavours of this icecream?
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
what other flavors from the cashew ice cream line is bomb??
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Who else thinks this Tastes like turtles ice cream ?