So Delicious® Cashew Milk Dark Chocolate Truffle Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub uploaded by Sierra K.So Delicious® Cashew Milk Dark Chocolate Truffle Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub uploaded by Kelly R.

BY SO DELICIOUS #10 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

A fair trade cocoa decadence folded with fudge & premium shaved chocolate. see more...

Beth w.
Pretty much and dairy free ice cream made with cashew milk will be delicious and creamy but this one also has chocolate and is gluten free but since it is dairy free is is more expensive than the non dairy free ice cream
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Although not a huge ice cream person, once in a while, my dairy-free self wants to indulge. This pint was decadent and rich, so if you're not into that then beware. It was sweet and so so good for that time of the month, and a great satisfaction for those times when I really just need some ice cream. You can't even tell its not made with milk.
Hayley S.
Richmond, IL
I love the chocolate slivers In this ice cream and the flavor is on point for my sweet tooth. This brand is not icey like some non dairy brands. Will continue to repurchase, I love it when my sweet tooth strikes.
Stacia M.
Oh. My. Goodness.
So I’m lactose intolerant and regular ice cream reeeeally messes with me. I’ve tried a few different dairy alternative ice creams and this is by far the best one! It’s smooth and creamy and decadent! I’m one happy camper. The price is a little high ($4.50/pint) but it’s worth it for me to enjoy ice cream again.
Jen S.
Seriously makes being dairy-free so easy! I love ice cream and love even more than I can get vegan versions. This brand can be a little expensive, but it’s worth it to me.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I love this! It has such a rich chocolatey flavor that is very nostalgic to me. Reminds me of the traditional chocolate ice cream that I ate when I was little...way long before I became lactose intolerant.

This dessert is creamy, rich, and super decadent. Love!
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
Considering how difficult it is to find dairy free ice cream I'd say this is pretty good. I just think it's way overpriced for the amount they give you. They really need to start making normal sized ice creams.
Kari R.
Forney, TX
Yes!!!!! Ok first of all I hate the price. But! I but it because my daughter has food issues and can’t have gluten or dairy. I love that she can enjoy this treat. And the mint chip is better than blue bell in my opinion
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
So Delicious® Almond Milk Cookies 'N Cream Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub and all the rest of the flavors are just fantastic. My go-to vegan friendly ice cream with good variety and excellent texture.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
If you have never had cashew milk ice cream, run over to your grocery store, cause this stuff is amazing. Cashews are one of the smoothest nuts, making this ice cream product so smooth and creamy. I’m in love!