BY SO DELICIOUS #42 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

A gourmet delight with a touch of fair trade vanilla & a pinch of sea salt. see more...

Ruth F.
Homewood, AL
This ice-cream was NOT good! I like the yogurt they have so I thought I would try a healthier ice-cream route as well, but it was just awful! I would not buy anymore unless it tasted drastically different than this one.
Emily M.
Um Hi. I'm vegan and my god if this isn't one of THE best vegan ice cream options out right now. So SO creamy, feels like "real" ice cream, the flavors are so good, love the vanilla and salted caramel cluster. I truly believe that anyone (without a nut allergy) vegan or not will enjoy this and enjoy it doubly since no animals were harmed in making it! Go out and get you some!
Kaitlin F.
I was reluctant to try a non dairy ice cream but this pleasantly surprised me. The flavor is good and the creamy texture is very similar to the "real thing" - I feel like I'm eating regular ice cream. I served this with homemade fruit pies and it was the perfect complement!
Lauren M.
Hands down the best vegan ice creams are made with cashew milk. It's not as icey as almond milk and doesn't have added coconut flavor from coconut milk. It's delicious and also the creamiest dairy free ice cream I've tried so far!
Jordan B.
N Attleboro, MA
As someone who is lactose intolerant, I am dependent on this brand. And it doesn't disappoint! It has such a great taste and still maintains that creaky texture of normal ice cream. It's expensive but worth it!
Devorah K.
Brooklyn, NY
Anything other than dairy ice cream, taste like nondairy ice cream. For me, I needed something without dairy. But ice cream taste good but you can definitely tell it's missing something. Good for more healthier lifestyles.
Summer S.
Oviedo, FL
Cashew milk ice cream is my go to! It's much creamier and smother than coconut, soy, or almost based ice creams! They did a great job with these I just wish they would open the range of flavors available with cashew milk!
Cathleen O.
If I didn't know this was gluten free, dairy free, and soy free I never would have guessed! My favorite flavor is the snickerdoodle! It's so creamy and delicious and if I'm not careful I'll eat the whole pint!
Jenna W.
Middletown, PA
I love that this ice cream is dairy free! it's very easy on the stomach to people who have dairy issues. It has a great taste and I personally think it's a littler creamer than some ice creams.
Rachel S.
I've been known to hide this ice cream from my boyfriend in the back of the freezer... ITS THAT GOOD! I love the sweet creaminess of the cashews and that I can indulge in ice cream again. Top this on a brownie or fruit crumble and you won't regret it!