So Delicious® Cashew Milk Cappuccino Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub uploaded by Tamarah P.

BY SO DELICIOUS

A creamy coffee-lover's dream prepared with fair trade coffee & a touch of spice. see more...

Michelle G.
Love this ice cream!! Amazing dairy free option with an affordable price!! Compared to other dairy free ice creams this one has the perfect consistency and super creamy!!
Maureen O.
Apple Valley, CA
This is one of my favorites of the so delicious ice creams. When I go to get this brand of deserts, this is the first one I look for. I look for sales for these and most of the time you can find a sale on these in the target cartwheel app. Last time I went into get this my target didn’t have any. I was really disappointed. Will try to find a place that has it that is close to me. Sometimes I just crave it, I believe it’s better than the hot cappuccino ‘s that you can get. If it comes in a bigger size I would definitely get it. I would swim in a swimming pool full of it! It is so yummy! Man, I think I may just have to go find some now, righting for this review made me really want one now! My mouth is watering!
Sabine K.
OH my god this stuff is delicious. I bought a container for my boyfriend and myself, because he is vegan, and you really can't tell that this isn't dairy. It tastes GREAT and we finished it off together in one sitting pretty quickly! I'd buy it again.
Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
This cashew milk ice cream is SO creamy and delicious, I can't get enough of it. It is a little sweet for my palate, but I am a bit picky when it comes to coffee flavored ice creams. I highly recommend this for vegans and omnivores alike!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
So Delicious is hands down, my favorite vegan ice cream brand out there. The cashew flavors especially are my favorite and are the creamiest and best flavors. You can't go wrong with this brand.
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
This is my go to for a "milk shake" at night when I have a sweet tooth.  I love this stuff and it is not necessarily bad for me either.  You would never be able to tell that it is dairy free.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
The taste of this is so satisfying. Especially with a cup of coffee! I get mine at Wal-Mart, Kroger, Meijer, and alot of other places. It's only about $5 and is a great tasting treat.
Megan B.
O'Fallon, MO
Wasn't really expecting much from this ice cream but it was actually pretty phenomenal. It definitely didn't taste like I went to Cold stone but it tastes pretty darn good for being healthy!
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. This ice cream is amazing. You definitely taste the coconut but it doesn't overpower the main flavor labeled on the package. It's so smooth and creamy you would never guess that's there's no cream or milk in it. Just wish is was in all major grocery stores with all flavors available. And it's a tad bit pricy but worth every penny!!!
Leah S.
Flemington, NJ
I'm eating this right now lol. This is my go-to dessert, it's creamier than dairy ice cream. The cashew milk series is my favorite and the container is the perfect size so I can hold myself back from eating a whole gallon! You can easily share this with others or all have your own flavors. Wish it went on sale more often
Victoria F.