So Delicious® Cashew Milk Cappuccino Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert 1 pt. Tub uploaded by Tamara P.

BY SO DELICIOUS

A creamy coffee-lover's dream prepared with fair trade coffee & a touch of spice. see more...

Mo K.
Irwin, PA
This is the best ice cream I have ever had. I absolutely love it! I found out I was lactose-intolerant when I was a teenager, and for the longest time, there was not a dairy-free ice cream alternative I could have. Once So Delicious came out with their Cashew Milk line, I was so excited to try it! So much creamier and richer than regular dairy ice cream. I highly, highly recommend!
Christine M.
Newark, DE
I ADORE So Delicious. Best non diary alternative to ice cream. Very important to me as a vegan that my food is vegan certified and this ice cream is. Every single flavor is delicious and I have tired almost all of them. Highly recommend to vegans, or anyone who loves dessert. Will not disappoint you.
Sydney S.
So rich and creamy. This non-dairy ice-cream is not overly sweat but a great treat! This is comparable to any other non-dairy ice cream, but smoother because its made with cashews! A great plant based indulgent treat. I would absolutely reocoment to a friend and would buy again!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
The taste of this is so satisfying. Especially with a cup of coffee! I get mine at Wal-Mart, Kroger, Meijer, and alot of other places. It's only about $5 and is a great tasting treat.
Crystal B.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. This ice cream is amazing. You definitely taste the coconut but it doesn't overpower the main flavor labeled on the package. It's so smooth and creamy you would never guess that's there's no cream or milk in it. Just wish is was in all major grocery stores with all flavors available. And it's a tad bit pricy but worth every penny!!!
Leah S.
Flemington, NJ
I'm eating this right now lol. This is my go-to dessert, it's creamier than dairy ice cream. The cashew milk series is my favorite and the container is the perfect size so I can hold myself back from eating a whole gallon! You can easily share this with others or all have your own flavors. Wish it went on sale more often
Emily L.
The best non-dairy ice cream you will ever find. The cashew milk line is my personal favorite as it has the closest texture to dairy ice cream. The coconut milk line has good flavors but the texture is different and a lot less creamy but still, so delicious ;)
Tatyana S.
Westbrook, CT
The fact that vegan brands have recently realised the wonder of cashew milk frozen desserts thrills me. Absolutely ideal with little affect on the flavour. Infinitely better than soy based, and a definitely head above almond. Reasonably priced for a novelty luxury, absolutely recommend.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
To me this is better than traditional ice cream. The entire range of so delicious is by far the best non-dairy ice cream brand out there. I have bought countless and I will continue to buy them again in the future
Sabine K.
OH my god this stuff is delicious. I bought a container for my boyfriend and myself, because he is vegan, and you really can't tell that this isn't dairy. It tastes GREAT and we finished it off together in one sitting pretty quickly! I'd buy it again.
Victoria F.