BY SO COZY

So Cozy Cinch Super Hydrating Conditioner Get bathtime done in a snap! Deliver a mega dose of moisture to your strands with this super hydrating conditioner. With a fun, fruity fragrance kids love and a gentle formula parents appreciate, everyone is going to want to get their hands on this cool conditioner. What You Get 10.5 fl. oz. Cinch Super Hydrating Conditioner - Berry-Whip see more...

Kristin A.
Union, NJ
This is the best conditioner we have tried for a little toddler with thin, curly hair. Her hair used to be so tangled after bath so I would spray detangler and blow dry to help control the fizz. That worked but left a bit of residue on her hair, and didn't last through the night. Now we bathe her at night and use this conditioner, and still blow dry, but she wakes up with tamed and untangled hair! I'm amazed at this and wish I could find one that works this great for my long, thick hair!!!
Brenna F.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
I just just say that this is the BEST conditioner I have ever used on my daughters hair. She literally gets mats in her fine long hair. This is thr only conditioner that I have found that really works. It brushes through with a breeze!
Juliana B.
Gainesville, Fl
What would you say is the main smell of it?