Add a Photo

Photo (1)
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH

LOVE THESE. They have the perfect s'mores taste and not many products flavored like this can compare. I am not a huge fan of the Snyder's Pieces but these have won me over!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Very good flavor! I'm a big fan of the salted caramel one too! If you're looking for a sweet and a little bit salty snack, this one is for you.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Roseboro, NC

These are my favorite snack in the world!! I can't ever get enough of these. They sold them in food lion and when they stopped I was really upset šŸ˜… this is the first thing I'd name if someone asked me what snack I want to eat!! Highly recommend!
Takesha W.
Takesha W.

These are the best snacks I can think of to buy. The sweet /salty mix always makes me smile. My ch Loren love them also. I keep a bag in mybpurse to snack on.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.

I love this snack! Very good balance of sweet and salty and a good s'mores flavor. It would be 5 stars if it was less crunchy and the after-taste was sweeter. Still worth trying if you're a fan of s'mores!

Join Now