Add a Photo

Photo (1)
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
LOVE THESE. They have the perfect s'mores taste and not many products flavored like this can compare. I am not a huge fan of the Snyder's Pieces but these have won me over!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Very good flavor! I'm a big fan of the salted caramel one too! If you're looking for a sweet and a little bit salty snack, this one is for you.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
April 23, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Snyder's Sweet / Salty Smore Pieces
Really not a fan of these. I was excited to see the flavor but I really felt they were so extremely sweet and it was weird with the pretzel.. plus they were just coated in the chocolate flavor so the other flavors got lost for sure.
Karla O.
Karla O.
May 8, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Snyder's Sweet / Salty Smore Pieces
Really good! If you are a chocolate lover you will like this! They are crunchy and really have that S'mores taste. A great snack!
Takesha W.
Takesha W.
Savannah, GA
Nov. 17, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: Snyder's Sweet / Salty Smore Pieces
These are the best snacks I can think of to buy. The sweet /salty mix always makes me smile. My ch Loren love them also. I keep a bag in mybpurse to snack on.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Roseboro, NC
Jan. 24, 2017, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Snyder's Sweet / Salty Smore Pieces
These are my favorite snack in the world!! I can't ever get enough of these. They sold them in food lion and when they stopped I was really upset 😅 this is the first thing I'd name if someone asked me what snack I want to eat!! Highly recommend!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Oct. 19, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Snyder's Sweet / Salty Smore Pieces
I love this snack! Very good balance of sweet and salty and a good s'mores flavor. It would be 5 stars if it was less crunchy and the after-taste was sweeter. Still worth trying if you're a fan of s'mores!