BY SNYDERS

• I wonder if this would be good in Chex mix, anyone tried yet?1 Answers
Emily B.
These make a wonderful snack. I definitely prefer the nibbler nugget shape to traditional pretzels, and the sourdough flavor is tasty by itself or a good dipper too. I love these with a little peanut butter!
Caitlin C.
Placerville, CA
I am a huge sourdough bread fan. I prefer these pretzels over any other snack. They have the perfect amount of salt and are easy to grab and go.
Jessica B.
Fargo, ND
These are really good! Just a nice, quick, and easy snack. It's difficult to stop eating them once you start though! haha
Lanie V.
The perfect sized pretzels. I particularly love to eat these while on an airplane. Small, slaty, delicious.
Irma R.
Visalia, CA
Love these!! These are my favorite snack items and purchase them weekly as an on the go snack!
Shauna R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the sourdough nibblers, their a quick snack to have at work. Once you start eating them you cant stop.
Michele B.
Clarksburg, WV
Love these things!!! Perfect snack. Throw them in with fresh popped popcorn, and eat them warm. Movie night must
Sonali K.
I just bought these in the Honey mustard and onion flavor, and while they're good, they're not as intensely flavored as the pretzel bites. I'd give them a star off for the lack of flavoring, but that's my personal preference. Otherwise the texture is great and I highly recommend them!
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
These are super delicious, but I always feel like they are going to break my teeth of from being too hard :[
Michele B.
Clarksburg, WV
I wonder if this would be good in Chex mix, anyone tried yet?