BY SNYDERS

Our delicious butter snaps pretzel that is a healthy alternative to other higher fat snack items. With it's unique windowpane shape, great buttery taste, zero trans fat, and zero saturated fat, our butter snap is a delicious and "better for you" snack item. Great for dipping too! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Foodie Expert
These are the yummies the pretzels ever. This product is just basically your average Snyder snaps pretzels with butter flavor which is my fav!
The butter flavor is delicious. It's has a taste that just melts in your mouth. These pretzels are my favorite and I trust this company. Their pretzels are not dumped in salt, their only around $3-$4 for a larger sized bag, they're not made out of cheap ingredients, and the calories are relatively low for a snack like this.
I love these and I will keep repurchasing!
alyssa t.
Foodie Expert
Crunchy, salty, and slightly buttery. the flavor reminds me of the pretzels you would buy at a rretzel stand (especially because of the buttery flavor). I like the waffle shape. they make a nice snack when you want something salty and crunchy but less fattening than potato chips. Snyder's never fails with its pretzels.
Julia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I know they are just pretzels but they are my favorite snack. And a big plus is they actually don't have a lot of calories like other snack foods. Whenever I need something salty and crunchy this is my go to.
Emily H.
Foodie Expert
These are literally my favorite pretzels! They are the only ones I eat, they are nice and buttery and delicious!
Courtney P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite snack. Could eat these everyday! Love love love. Something about that buttery taste!
Hayley M.
Cecil, PA
My favorite pretzel. Best paired with a big cup of honey mustard and a crappy tv sitcom.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
These are by far the most addicting pretzels. I could easily sit there and eat the whole bag on my lunch break.