Snyders Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels Butter Snap - 12 oz

Our delicious butter snaps pretzel that is a healthy alternative to other higher fat snack items. With it's unique windowpane shape, great buttery taste, zero trans fat, and zero saturated fat, our butter snap is a delicious and "better for you" snack item. Great for dipping too! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emma D.
Perfect snack! Reminds me of my childhood and I love eating pretzels because it makes me feel like I'm eating healthier than if I was eating potato chips. These have the perfect amount of salt on them not to mention it doesn't feel like you're going to break a tooth while eating like some pretzels.
olivia k.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these so much! They have a buttery flavor that to me makes them so much better than normal pretzels! I have loved these for years, the only con is I have to force myself to only eat a serving size because I could eat the whole bag, they're that good
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely my favorite pretzels of all time. When I open the box and or bag I usually don't eat just one, I eat them all. Be sure to have a water handy as you'll need one after you snack on the whole bag.
Vanessa S.
I can’t begin to tell you how this feels when you pop when your mouth. It is a very buttery taste .Plus with this pretzel it makes a explosion inside your mouth with your taste buds .Can’t say I have anything against it only plus-s towards this product specially when it does not contain as much salt as possible. Once you had one you want to finish the whole bag that’s how amazing the taste is I would definitely recommend this to anybody especially on a nice summer hot day at the beach can’t go wrong with having any other junky food can’t go without pretzels.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
These are the yummies the pretzels ever. This product is just basically your average Snyder snaps pretzels with butter flavor which is my fav!
The butter flavor is delicious. It's has a taste that just melts in your mouth. These pretzels are my favorite and I trust this company. Their pretzels are not dumped in salt, their only around $3-$4 for a larger sized bag, they're not made out of cheap ingredients, and the calories are relatively low for a snack like this.
I love these and I will keep repurchasing!
alyssa t.
Crunchy, salty, and slightly buttery. the flavor reminds me of the pretzels you would buy at a rretzel stand (especially because of the buttery flavor). I like the waffle shape. they make a nice snack when you want something salty and crunchy but less fattening than potato chips. Snyder's never fails with its pretzels.
Julia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I know they are just pretzels but they are my favorite snack. And a big plus is they actually don't have a lot of calories like other snack foods. Whenever I need something salty and crunchy this is my go to.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
These are bomb don't like the butter snaps too much but the original salty awesome pretzels. No fat and super healthy also they settle your tummy.
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
These salty buttery crispy bites from heaven are a treat alone or with a dip! When I have to choose its snyders of Hanover for all my pretzels.
Tanya N.
Santa Rosa
These pretzels are very good i love the buttery taste and how they go with a good sandwich or you can just snack on them throughout the day