BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

You don't have to sacrifice the Pretzel Pieces flavor that you love! see more...

• Are the Snyders of Hanover zesty ranch flavor pretzel pieces as g...1 Answers
Amy M.
Whiteville
I simply ADORE these pretzels! They have a fabulous flavor! The flavor truly is zesty. I recommend this snack to people all of the time. There is nothing else like this on the market and it is a much better option than traditional potato chips!
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
The pretzel pieces in the hot buffalo wing and honey mustard and onion ( which I first tried to review both and influencer are glitched and wouldn't let me) pretzel pieces are my favorite I love them they're great snack and they're not made from potatoes I've never tried these but they sound delicious
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
SO ADDICTIVE! We stumbled upon these at the grocery last week and finished them the same night. They are the perfect amount of salty and tangy that everyone loves and they're bitesized! These are now a staple in my pantry!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Foodie Expert
Amazing! These are the perfect snack for a movie night, on the go, work - anywhere! If you love boldness and ranch, these will knock your socks off!
Chelsea K.
North Wales, PA
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! I love how the smaller pieces are bite sized and covered in lots of flavor! The ranch is one of my favorite flavors.
Jasmine S.
Foodie Expert
Flavor is good, but the carb and sodium consumptions with this product is through the roof, and before you know it the  whole bag is gone.
Charlotte I.
Are the Snyders of Hanover zesty ranch flavor pretzel pieces as good as the honey mustard flavor?